1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDS] Rockets vs Lakers 10/26/10

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

If you have never downloaded torrents, be sure to read the FAQ linked below, drox did a good job of explaining it simply. If you still have issues, then post...that is what this thread is for.

Tracker index

Previous game video thread

I still have not defeated my software issues on my capture machine, so fortunately for us we have access to ItsMyFault's HD capture. It is in the mp4 format, and it is huge, but it is very high quality.

Only problem is that as he forgot to enter the tracker address into the torrent, you wont be able to tell how many seeds there are at the tracker index(for those of you who do use that page)

Anyway....check it out and let us know if you would like to download a 2.5G file or a 1G file for every game.

Either way, direct your thanks to IMF, he did a great job on that vid and deserves the credit.

Rox vs Lakers full game

REMINDERS:

1) As most of you know, the videos are encoded with the xvid codec and are being made available using the bittorrent p2p protocol, so if you arent sure what that means, check this FAQ written by droxford or google for help and then post here if you still have trouble after that.

Dont forget the need to seed...seeding is so important to bittorrent working right.

2) if you are trying to play it on Windows Media Player, Quicktime, or RealPlayer and it still wont play after you install the xvid codec ..I would recommend using:

Media Player Classic
    VLC Player

3) the Need To Feed the Tipjar (See my sig) is a ever-present need...if this server doesnt receive support, you never know when one day it might go away...and then where would you be? Clutch cant do everything for us...lets give the man a hand.

Go Rockets
    :grin:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

Thanks R2K!

No highlights?

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

R2K, I respectfully request that Yao special when you have some time as well.

If you can't get to it, no worries.

DD

4. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Not unless IMF decides to do some. My recorder keeps dropping sections of the recording. Thats why I dont have one of mine going.

DD

DVR cutoff the last minutes or two of it...Im lookin to see if they are going to reshow it.

5. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Ah, I knew I forgot something. Oh well, I'll remember next time.

I'll try and see if I can make some.

2 people like this.
  6. sw847

sw847 Member

I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH. missed the game cause i was at work and is really looking forward to watching it.

you make this site so much better for those who can't watch the game every time.

much appreciated.

7. littlemouse

littlemouse Member

thank you very much
    by the way, is this from FSH or TNT?

8. lz56

lz56 Member

missed the 4th q. thanks a ton.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Coo ---- respect !

DD

10. RyanB

RyanB Member

thanx a lot
    well i'd like 1G game rather than 2.5G cause the latter takes more space in my hardware

11. happyricky

happyricky Contributing Member

Hi R2K, thanks a lot as always!

Personally, I prefer a HD version which might be too big for someone. So if possible, maybe you can seed both versions.

12. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Has anyone been able to download it? My Vuze doesn't recognize any seeders :(

13. Htown's2kFinest

I haven't been able to DL it. It looked like it was gonna start DLing but it never did. Deleted it and tried again. Now I can't even get on the tracker page or start the DL it again. I been able to DL a video before too.

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

tracker is back up, but that shoudlnt have stopped you from getting this one.

look in your client and see if you have DHT or Peer Exchange activated.

Since the original torrent didnt have the tracker address in it, all file movement is thru DHT.

15. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I'm sorry but how do I see that? :eek:

16. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Im sorry arno, I wish I knew how to tell you.

it depends on what client you are using, check the help section in your client to see what it says about DHT.

I just fired up my client(utorrent) and turned on the seed, and Im showing 106 other seeds on this game so they are there...you just need to figger out how to get yours to connect.

This is a one time thing, IMF said he would make sure to enter the tracker info on the next one and he is going to try to reduce the size a little bit if he can without affecting the quality.

17. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

Oops! Internet Explorer could not connect to www.rocketredrockers.net:6969
    UNQUOTE

I think the tracker page is down. I tried to connect via the My Favourites link and receive the same message.

18. optAmystik

optAmystik Member

R2K & IMF, thanks tremendously for all that you do.

I'm really impressed to see that another member of our community picked up the task with R2K's machinery not cooperating momentarily.

There are pros & cons both ways on the 1 vs 2.5 gig files. I love quality, but for me, sharing & storing 1G is easier. However, I would like to make a request...

Would it be possible for you guys to split the games up into quarters? It would give everyone more options. Say someone wants to start watching the torrent game, asap - they DL 1st qr first, then the rest as they go. Say someone caught all of the game at the sportsbar, but had to leave b4 the fourth quarter 'cause their girfriend got sick or something. I don't know how much trouble that would be, but I think it would be a great plus to the DLs that you guys have provided PLUS - if the higher quality vid is provided, perhaps the quarter sized chunks of it would make it more manageable for the community?

I am very grateful for whatever content is provided in any format. Thanks R2K & IMF ;)

19. RyanB

RyanB Member

same idea i've been thinkin about from months
    wouldn't it be possible to do it?
    this would allow us to dl quarter by quarter
    it's easier to dl and of course we can watch each quarter alone if we don't want the whole game
    thanx a lot

20. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

my static IP keeps going up and down, if you cant connect to it, wait a little bit and it should be back up