1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Seinfeld no longer broadcast at 10pm

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SuraGotMadHops, Oct 18, 2010.

1. SuraGotMadHops

Please lock if already discussed.

Since the mid 90's, my weeknight routine including watching the Seinfeld reruns on WB/CW at 10pm every night. CW has taken Seinfeld off the late night lineup and replaced it with How I Met Your Mother. I never thought the day would come when Seinfeld would end its syndicated late night run.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I believe TBS or WGN (or one of those other cities' syndicated stations) has it. :eek: Never fear, sir. Use the GUIDE SEARCH on your Cable Service's features.

"I'm back, JERRY!!!! :cool: "

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

If you haven't seen all the Seinfeld episodes already then you're to young for the show.

HIMYM is just as hilarious.

4. da_juice

da_juice Member

Sadly, it's slowly fading fox doesn't show it anymore, and tbs only shows 2 episodes a night. There's always the DVDs.

5. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Yep! thank God for DVR. My routine is shower,brush teeth, bed and fall asleep watching Seinfeld. Been donig that for years.

How I met your mother is a great show but I cant fall asleep to it as I havent seen most episodes..........

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

[​IMG]

#6 Bandwagoner, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  7. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Same. I was so use to getting in my Seinfeld fix in before bed. They still show it at 1:30 and 2:30 a.m. on CW but that's way too late for me.

8. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Yeah TBS still shows it....God help me when 2 and Half Men reruns dominate the syndicated circuit. It's already starting.

Thank you to My20 though...King of Queens, Raymond, Earl and then TBS with Seinfeld, Friends and The Office.

9. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Agreed. It's gotten to the point where you can tell what episode it is just by hearing a random line or seeing a certain character/girlfriend. Now if they just put a stop to the 15 year run of friends syndication.

10. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Unfortunately, this happens to most shows as time goes on. Luckily, Seinfeld will still be on for many more years (just not at the heart of the late night lineup).

Same thing happened to MASH and Cheers as well.

11. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

You can watch Curb Your Enthusiasm at midnight on that channel. It's great show.

12. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

They still show I Love Lucy reruns in some local networks. If its a top 3 show of its era, it'll stick around. Its those middle of the pack sitcoms like Too Close For Comfort that get dropped out the rotation for good.

13. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Luckily it is still on here in the Denver area. It is on FOX from 10:00-11:00 every night.

TBS still plays it a good deal which is good

INSANE comment

HIMYM is crap, especially compared to Seinfeld

It kills me that shows like Two and a Half Men, HIMYM, and According to Jim are dominating syndicated TV

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

[​IMG]