1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vomiting sucks.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets R' Us, Sep 17, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

JERRY: I feel like I'm going to throw up.

ELAINE: Hey, what about your vomit streak?

JERRY: I know, I haven't thrown up since June 29th, 1980.

[Man with cane puts cane on Elaine's foot]

ELAINE: Oh, oh!

MAN3: Sooory.

ELAINE: Sorry? You almost took my toe off. Why don't you watch what you're doing you, LUNATIC!… uh, I think he broke my toe. [Jerry gets up] Where're you going?

JERRY: Fourteen years down the drain.

After a long streak of years not vomiting, I have once again done the dirty.

I dunno what caused it, maybe I worked out too much last night and didn't have the calories to support it?

All I had this morning was flax seed oil cap, fish oil cap, and some chocolate muscle milk with a bag of mixed nuts/chocolate.

It all came out in bursts totaling in 4. It hurt. I never want to see chocolate like that ever again.

Now drinking ginger ale.

Whats your vomit streak & worst throw up?

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

You had flax seed oil cap, fish oil cap, and some chocolate muscle milk with a bag of mixed nuts/chocolate for breakfast and you don't know why you hurled?

3. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

Never take a fish oil caplet with coffee. it instantly starts to dissolve. I almost had an incident the other day.

4. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Oh, hello alcohol.

Oh, goodbye alcohol.

5. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

One time I took a couple multivitamins on an empty stomach and hurled. It was one of those forehead slapping moments when everyone told me I was an idiot and of course I would throw up.

6. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Word... if you're a real drinker, which I am, then there are many times you welcome the vomit. It's not a fun process but you feel so much better once you yak.

7. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

i hate throwing up, but man does it feel good, especially when you take a bunch of shots and you dont realize how drunk you already are.

8. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I had a 9 year streak going until last year when I got Swine flu and then again last weekend when I drank too much.

9. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Puke and rally baby! Just like Billy Bob.

10. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Great way to lose 5-10lbs right before a show.

11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Fixed

1 person likes this.
  12. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

I probably threw up in 1st or 2nd grade then not again until two years ago (I was 25). So, I'd estimate my streak was well over 15 years.

But then last year I went on a cruise and threw up 8 times in a 6 hour span.

13. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

At a place called Mission Burrito on bellaire. I destroyed that bathroom. I feel sorry for the folks that had to clean that up, they gave us free brownies that night too. I told my friends I wasn't feeling well and they decided Mexican food was the answer. And I listened. I love college.

14. Rock3t Man

Rock3t Man Contributing Member

Never good to take vitamins on empty stomach. It will have you vomiting minutes after. My girlfriend told me this and I laughed at her, sure enough 3 minutes later I was crying near the sink, because I couldn't breathe from all the puke.

15. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

i have violent hangovers as well as pretty brutal migraines.

combine that with a weak stomach and a low tolerance for alcohol, I try to avoid the triggers which might lead to a bile producing projectile vomit session in the middle of the night.

i wish I had a vomit streak that lasted longer than 6 months...

16. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Had 13 Saki Bombs and ate 1/2 a sushi boat one night, I think I threw up 10+ times the following day. Must have been the sushi. :p

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Interesting comments about vitamins and puke.

I've taken vitamins on an empty stomach (for breakfast with coffee) for years without consequence.

18. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

i got food poisoning from a local Burger King... i literally thought i was going to die. I laid by my toilet that night and laid my head on a folded towel, every 10 minutes i'd get this weird feeling and seconds later my head would be in the toilet. Ive never felt that bad in my life. I've never eaten Burger King again and prob. never will, oh yea.... the next morning i got up and had to go to my class at the university to take an Economics test, nailed that B*** with a 94.

19. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

*sheepishly nodding*

20. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I've never paid any attention to it. I doubt I've ever made it a full year. I last puked 2 days ago.