ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > Hot Deals and Classifieds

1968 Ford Mustang project car
Tags:  ford, trade Tags
Landlord Landry is offline Old 07-28-2010, 09:47 PM   #1
Landlord Landry
Landlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30698
I'm selling my 1968 Ford Mustang. I'm moving and can't take it with me. I'm asking $900. I have everything that goes to the car(all original) bagged/boxed and tagged except for the driveline. I sold that separately. Including the motor.

the car has very minor superficial rust and a dent on the rear inner wheel hub. but the rest is solid. no wrecks. cowl is good. floor pans need replaced and typical fender skirt work. drip rails need work. that's about it.

willing to trade for anything interesting, but nothing too big as I don't have room. looking for a marshall/fender amp or semi-hollow body guitar.

email me for more pics/info if interested. I'll answer any and all questions.

car has a clear title.

Sponsored Link
DaDakota is offline Old 07-29-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
DaDakota
Contributing Member
DaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Mar 1999
Member: #331
Dang, that car deserves to be restored....

DD

BrooksBall is offline Old 07-29-2010, 09:19 AM   #3
BrooksBall
Contributing Member
BrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2007
Member: #24539
Where you moving to, LL?

Landlord Landry is offline Old 07-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #4
Landlord Landry
Landlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Ohio. fml.

cuneo77 is offline Old 08-03-2010, 12:14 AM   #5
cuneo77
Contributing Member
cuneo77 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Aug 2003
Member: #13806
my buddy might be interested in it,i'll tell him..

Kam is offline Old 08-03-2010, 01:47 AM   #6
Kam
Contributing Member
Kam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2002
Member: #3419
how much for the jack stands.

‹^›ςΏσ‹^›

Landlord Landry is offline Old 08-03-2010, 04:06 AM   #7
Landlord Landry
jackstands are free with purchase of car.

clutch citizen is offline Old 08-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #8
clutch citizen
clutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13153
at least you didn't say it was in "near mint condition"

Seriously though, that would be a great project for the "Tim the tool man Taylors" of the board

ElPigto is offline Old 08-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #9
ElPigto
ElPigto is James Harden -- racking up the pointsElPigto is James Harden -- racking up the pointsElPigto is James Harden -- racking up the pointsElPigto is James Harden -- racking up the pointsElPigto is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Sep 2006
Member: #19911
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch citizen
at least you didn't say it was in "near mint condition"

Seriously though, that would be a great project for the "Tim the tool man Taylors" of the board
I agree. I wish I could buy it, but I haven't even graduated from college yet . That would be a great project.

"The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning"

--- Morrie Schwartz ( Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom )

Bandwagoner is offline Old 08-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #10
Bandwagoner
Contributing Member
Bandwagoner is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsBandwagoner is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsBandwagoner is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsBandwagoner is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsBandwagoner is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsBandwagoner is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsBandwagoner is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsBandwagoner is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsBandwagoner is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsBandwagoner is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsBandwagoner is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jan 2006
Member: #16417
I would buy it if it was not taken apart.

cdeezballz is offline Old 08-07-2010, 08:36 AM   #11
cdeezballz
cdeezballz is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #44760
Great car. But I think I would need some hair gel when I'm styling in it. Luckily there was some in another thread...

Francis3422 is offline Old 08-08-2010, 01:50 AM   #12
Francis3422
Francis3422 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsFrancis3422 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsFrancis3422 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsFrancis3422 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Mar 2000
Member: #1341
What is the condition of the motor?

Landlord Landry is offline Old 08-08-2010, 02:41 PM   #13
Landlord Landry
car(and jackstands) have been sold.