Closed Thread

Prostitutes in houston?
Tags:  birthday, houston, prostitutes Tags
Rocketboi is offline Old 07-21-2010, 04:32 AM   #1
Rocketboi
Rocketboi is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Dec 2008
Member: #35976

well for my cousins 22nd birthday we just want to pick up a bunch of hookers and drop them off at his place in the middle of the night. only thing is, i have no idea where they are in houston. does anyone know where there are some? i live in the southeast/gulfgate/edgebrook area.

tnx guys

Sponsored Link
rezdawg is offline Old 07-21-2010, 04:36 AM   #2
rezdawg
Contributing Member
rezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererezdawg is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2000
Member: #1294

Go to Treasures.

Or check craigslist.

Why Im helping on this topic is beyond me...probably due to the fact that its almost 4 am and Im tired.

Pole is offline Old 07-21-2010, 04:57 AM   #3
Pole
Contributing Member
Pole is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPole is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPole is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPole is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPole is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #20

You live in the southeast/gulfgate/edgebrook area and you don't know where the hookers are?

Rocketboi is offline Old 07-21-2010, 05:22 AM   #4
Rocketboi
Rocketboi is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Dec 2008
Member: #35976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pole
You live in the southeast/gulfgate/edgebrook area and you don't know where the hookers are?
well i remember when i was like 13 i would see them a lot, but these last few years, i dont really see any by my area anymore.

Steve_Francis_rules is offline Old 07-21-2010, 05:34 AM   #5
Steve_Francis_rules
Steve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Dec 1999
Member: #1023

What a nice birthday present for your cousin. STDs. Just what he always wanted!

knote32 is offline Old 07-21-2010, 05:42 AM   #6
knote32
Contributing Member
knote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jan 2006
Member: #16408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_Francis_rules
What a nice birthday present for your cousin. STDs. Just what he always wanted!
Yes, because I am sure that he knows that condoms are useless...

Htown's2kFinest is online now Old 07-21-2010, 06:03 AM   #7
Htown's2kFinest
Htown's2kFinest is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineHtown's2kFinest is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineHtown's2kFinest is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45770

u r a great brother. really though, u r a great brother.

BrooksBall is offline Old 07-21-2010, 06:27 AM   #8
BrooksBall
Contributing Member
BrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBrooksBall is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2007
Member: #24539

When picking out your hos, remember that SCK has banged all the white ones.

XxShadyPinkxX is offline Old 07-21-2010, 06:41 AM   #9
XxShadyPinkxX
Contributing Member
XxShadyPinkxX is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodXxShadyPinkxX is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2006
Member: #16433

Telephone Rd.

v3.0 is offline Old 07-21-2010, 07:33 AM   #10
v3.0
Contributing Member
v3.0 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsv3.0 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsv3.0 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsv3.0 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsv3.0 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsv3.0 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsv3.0 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsv3.0 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsv3.0 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsv3.0 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsv3.0 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jan 2005
Member: #16081

Jennifer Reyna has some huge tatas. no I don't think she's a hooker

Steve_Francis_rules is offline Old 07-21-2010, 07:58 AM   #11
Steve_Francis_rules
Steve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Dec 1999
Member: #1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by knote32
Yes, because I am sure that he knows that condoms are useless...
They help, obviously. But they're not perfect.

Closed Thread