1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Special Rockets video features for Clutchfans?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by RV6, Jul 9, 2010.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

This is mainly directed at Clutch, but if anyone else here has a connection, then perhaps they can help too.

Basically i was wondering if there's anyway we can get the Rockets to put together video features for their fans...sort of like what NBA teams already do and put on their websites. The difference though would be suggestions would come directly from Clutchfans. We can vote on what we'd like featured, say every month, and submit it to the organization.

Personally, I'd really interested in seeing video of their workouts, especially in the gym. However, there's plenty more than can be covered like film sessions, practice, tour of the facilities, rehabilitation & sports medicine, etc. Maybe we can even submit short questionnnaires for specific players to answer on video.

Has this been tried before, and if not, can we try it?

2. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

great idea but i'm guessing that type of content would be a rockets.com exclusive.

unless clutch has a clutchfans/rockets.com merger in the works...

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Personally i wouldnt care where it's posted as long as it's made....but since we are the number one fan site in the NBA it would make sense to get our input as to what we want. If they choose to post it on rockets.com that's no problem.

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

The more Star Wipes, the better.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

We are the largest Houston Rockets community on the internet, if not the largest NBA fan site period... We should have enough power to demand things from the organization. :grin: :p

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I think that's already in the works, but it can't be that soon.

The Morey interview from Clutchfans Maestro SeƱor Yoyo was just the beginning. Let's move this idea slowly through the offseason and hope the process develops into something well done as the season starts.

I do think the day will come when ClutchFans has features unseen and unheard of in a fan-made website. :eek: Otherwise, good suggestion, sir.
    That's what SHE said. :eek: