1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

7-foot brothers stand out

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by J.R., May 24, 2010.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1087336

[rquoter]When basketball players Sim and Tanveer Bhullar visited Saltsburg (Pa.) The Kiski School last summer, they were awestruck at the size of the sprawling, 350-acre campus replete with a golf course, Tudor-style dormitories and hiking trails.

"I was like, 'Wow, this is big,'" Tanveer said.

Others react the same way when they meet them.

Sim, 17, is 7-4, 285 pounds.

Tanveer, only 15, is 7-2, 260 pounds.

Both have solid skills and are developing quickly on the court.

They have a chance to become top college basketball players. They have the opportunity to become national sports heroes in India.

"Their potential is unlimited," Joe Lewandowksi, one of their first prominent coaches, said.

Either way, they are determined to get a good education, which is how they ended up at a school in Western Pennsylvania known for a lot of things - but not basketball.

Until now. [/rquoter]

Click to read more.

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

They are not brothers.

[​IMG]

3. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Their dad is 6'1" and mom is 5'10".

I am 6'1" and my fiance is 5'10".

I can only dream...

4. Cokebabies

Cokebabies Contributing Member

Is this natural growth or do they have gigantism?