1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Jordan Hill Highlights vs. Pacers 4/4/2010

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IPcsApZ5rpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IPcsApZ5rpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

2. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

The more I watch this kid play, the more I can't understand the Knicks decision to not give him any playing time.

3. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

I think he could've posterized McRoberts, if he would've taken it in one handed ala Stoudemire...

[​IMG]

--RB

4. Karolik

Karolik Member

I've seen Jordan Hill get blocked quite a few times when he goes for the dunk...Maybe its because he's dunking with two hands?

5. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

He could of had a poster at the end of that game..a nice one. He needs to get better with taking that contact.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Loved one of the comments, something along the lines of, "It's so nice to have a tall athletic big man for a change!" :cool:

7. Convictedstupid

Same here. And then I am like "oh yeah, theyre the knicks. The same organization stoned enough to think they will lure 2 max free agents this summer".

And then im like...

[​IMG]

8. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

D'antoni and the knicks are idiots.

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Great Job Clutch!

I'm looking forward to Hill highlights for the rest of the games ;)

With a little work in the weight room and some tennis balls he'll be a beast for years.

10. mrfirefly7

mrfirefly7 Member

He sets pretty good picks and seem to have nice soft touch around the basket.

11. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

I love that downscreen play where he is either setting the screen for Chase on the little curl or for Scola coming out high.

12. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Can Hill start already???

13. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

It looks alot like Steve Nash to Amare. Jordan needs to slam the ball more. Guy has some talent.

14. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Hill's hands and arms are not that strong. Often times when he gets fouled the ball goes flying, something he can work on in the summer.

15. Lovemachine2000

Better he takes it up strong with two hands than going for the finish with one. Refs usually reward players for that.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Hill is a very skilled player, love to watch this guy. It seems right now he's splitting all of his time with Hayes, I think he needs more minutes though.

17. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

At the 1:20 mark, I think that was a flagrant foul by McRoberts. He wasn't even trying to go for the ball.

18. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

He looked like he was about to throw a Dominique style dunk at 1:20

19. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Bad coach, bad GM, simple as that.

20. Yodels

Yodels Contributing Member

The great dunkers move the ball while in the air...I've seen Jordan (one hand) and Wilkins (2 hands) avoid Olajuwon and other shotblockers using this technique. Otis Thorpe was a master at it because the basketball was like a marble for him...