1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Videos] Jordan Hill Highlights vs. Knicks, Celtics

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

3/21/2010 vs. New York Knicks
    <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nRfxgeH2MbU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nRfxgeH2MbU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

3/19/2010 vs. Boston Celtics
    <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w-3FbJVaHGk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w-3FbJVaHGk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

3 people like this.
  2. LifeisButaDream

3. Rockets1994

Rockets1994 Member

Thanks clutch! You rock! ;)

4. HookemHorns1250

Thanks Clutch!

I love his potential. He does have some weaknesses like most rookies do, (Defensive rotations, needs to develop a softer touch around the rim which he has shown improvements with, and his hands.) I would also like to see him get better in the paint on defense. He plays solid one on one defense, but I'd like to see him get his hand on a few more shots, which will come with time. He sure has the athleticism for it.

One thing that I love about him the most, is he fits right in with this team. What I mean by that is he flat out hustles. He goes after every offensive rebound within reach, he runs the court well, and he finishes well around the rim (thank goodness, someone who can rebound and dunk it right after.)

It's early, but he could be a huge steal.

5. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Nice!, I'm loving this kid's potential

--RB

6. RyanB

RyanB Member

he is gonna be a great player
    we need to develop him ala Landry
    we had our scorer in Martin
    we got Hill who can play both defense and offense

7. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

I like Jordan a lot. He's still kind of raw, but you can just see potential ooze out of him. He's got quick feet, quick jumping instincts, soft touch around the basket, and most importantly, his footwork is phenomenal for a guy that's only been playing ball for 6 years.

1 person likes this.
  8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

his jump hook remind me of Scola's

straight up money shot

9. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Awesomeness, on another note, anyway you can get Cbuds back to back breakaway dunks up?

10. Egghead

Egghead Member

11. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

That soft go-to post move and his mobility is sick

12. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

It would be better for Hill to develope a left hand hook. He also uses his right for turnaround hook shots. Maybe Yao would give him some tips in the off season.

13. LifeisButaDream

He has a left hand hook,its just not as good as his right. :eek:

14. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

If we can somehow develop a deadly mid-range J (aka Landry), he should be a keeper.

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Man, that little turn around hook shot is sweet! Just looks very natural and fluid taking it. Rebounding, defense that is decent and will improve, solid scoring in the post, and the guy is a rookie.

What were the Knicks thinking??

16. LifeisButaDream

Yes,he has that too :grin:

17. Moahst

Moahst Member

Landry who?
    (too soon?)

18. delishman

delishman Member

Love seeing these videos. Fills in the hurt of not getting the games.

19. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Or a scoop shot like Luis. Scola's drop step scoop shot has been money all season.

The most impressive thing to me is how quickly Hill gets off the ground. Look at the last play in the knick video. You can't teach that kind of timing/quickness.

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Can't believe the Knicks didn't play him more. Just unbelievable...and D'antoni's comments today. Wow.

Jordan Hill is going to be a very good player. He's got a future in this league and I am a firm believer between him and Scola we are solid at the PF position.