1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

(urban dictionary)Translate this into HipHop urban lingo

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by brian_chapman, Mar 17, 2010.

1. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

Ive tried using translators on google and cant find it , I need a couple of sentences re-phrased to be rap/urban slang (long story,Ill explain in a little bit)

1.Hey brother(or friend) , your girlfriend is cheating on you

2.If you handled your business , she wouldnt be cheating on you. I'm the one sleeping with your g/f.

3.She is ugly, and you must be stupid for sleeping with her.

4.I videotaped me with her and soon I'll let you hear it. She screams alot.

thanks to whoever helps me translate this....

I want it to appear authentic and also use aol phrases like g/f and maybe "brah".

thank you

2. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Shiiiiit, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Look here friend, I hate to be the one to inform you of such troubling news, but I have a strong reason to believe your girlfriend is engaging in acts of infidelity.

Yo Dawg, your b**** be shady.

4. amaru

amaru Member

LOL this isn't "hip hop" lingo......this is loser lingo.

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

"Yo dawg. I be noticing somebodies Greg Oden'ing down up on yo ho." ;)

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6H0i1RAdHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6H0i1RAdHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

with the difference being...?

8. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

wait, shes hispanic, im armenian and hes black. so we cant use the word honky.

we cant use chahuita either because she is really fat (gained it after we broke up)

he doesnt know me. but she left me years ago now she is dating a rapper. so basically if i tell him about me, he wont believe me because he thinks she only likes rappers. So thats why i need to sound like a rapper to convince him.

9. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

yo homie, your gal aint so lonely
    should've kept your game right, and she would have kept you in sight, i'm the one who she thinks about at night
    but she aint even a pretty face, you're forrest gump for letting all that time waste, braggin about what y'all do at her place?
    i'ma let you know, i have us on video
    one day i'll let you peep it, the way she screams her neighbors know it's no secret

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

[​IMG]

11. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

How on earth do you keep coming up with this stuff?

MVP! MVP! MVP!

12. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

thanks you win. ill use this.

im creating a myspace profile also. i wanted to hide my friends, but i have no other codes or background.

i used the phrase "tippin on fo's fo's" and a couple others. i guess i need to find a "pic" on the web, but im not sure what kind of codes or background.

wow is she going to be mad...and the funny part, she wont even know its me !!!!!!!!!!!! and the other funny part, is that i do have a videotape,she doesnt remember (i think), and i will edit out video and have only audio and put it on youtube and let him listen to it.

the other funny part is that this happened before youtube and myspace were created and now with the help of these new inventions i can get revenge on her for playing me/dumping me/taking my money/ (yeah i know i was dumb for being played, but she crossed the line saying its my kid ,taking my money,then i found out it wasnt mine as the kid kept getting darker and darker)

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

lol why waste your time? Just because he rhymes words doesn't make him a rapper. I bet he has a daytime job.

14. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

So because he's a rapper, he believes that EVERYBODY this chick dates is a rapper too?? What kind of pea-brained thinking is that?? And why do you have to RAP to him about you and her? I'm pretty sure a simple "I was with your girl, and I have proof" should get the job done, no??

By the way, you are an epic human, my friend. Epic.

15. J-Mac

J-Mac Member

Most importantly, make sure to use your iPhone to auto tune your voice when you talk to him.

16. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

don't you have a wife? don't you have a wife that doesn't like taking it in the ass?

17. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

The LHutz-Yoyao love child is still going strong, I see. Good to know.

18. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Please link to that thread. It has to be full of win. :grin: