ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > NBA Dish

I hate Dirk Nowitzki..
Tags:  basketball, dirk nowitzki, nba Tags
ryano2009 is online now Old 12-31-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
ryano2009
ryano2009 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodryano2009 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #38330
So i was watching the game this evening, and this guy kept pushing and fouling players with no calls, it's freaking unbelievable, This guy is untouchable, I know he was in foul trouble early in the game, but the guy committed like 10 fouls, and only called for 3.....

wat u guys think, don't you hate this guy...??

Sponsored Link
ClutchCity3 is offline Old 12-31-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
ClutchCity3
ClutchCity3 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodClutchCity3 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #31123
I HATE ENTIRE MAVS TEAM!

RedRedemption is offline Old 12-31-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
RedRedemption
Contributing Member
RedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43241
Don't we all?

CountyClerk is offline Old 12-31-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
CountyClerk
CountyClerk is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2009
Member: #39633
I am not sure who I hate more Dirk or Jason Terry. I can't stand Terry's smiling face after he makes a 3 argggh

ryano2009 is online now Old 12-31-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
ryano2009
ryano2009 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodryano2009 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountyClerk
I am not sure who I hate more Dirk or Jason Terry. I can't stand Terry's smiling face after he makes a 3 argggh

I know dude, i just wanted to reach my hand though the TV and slap his face..

R0ckets03 is offline Old 12-31-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
R0ckets03
Contributing Member
R0ckets03 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereR0ckets03 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereR0ckets03 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereR0ckets03 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereR0ckets03 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereR0ckets03 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereR0ckets03 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 1999
Member: #977
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity3
I HATE ENTIRE MAVS TEAM!

Amen!

Dirk
Terry
Kidd
J. Howard
Barrea
Cuban
Damperina

I wish all of them would spontanesly combust.

farrisdabis is offline Old 12-31-2009, 08:58 PM   #7
farrisdabis
farrisdabis is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Apr 2006
Member: #17823
Terry garners the most hate from me. I was even booing him at a Lakers game in Staples earlier this year and people were looking at me like I was crazy and wondering what he ever did to anyone.

Hydhypedplaya is offline Old 12-31-2009, 09:04 PM   #8
Hydhypedplaya
Hydhypedplaya is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineHydhypedplaya is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineHydhypedplaya is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16491
Hate him all you want, but you can't deny how damn good he is on the offensive end. The guy is just AMAZING for his height.

Deckard is offline Old 12-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #9
Deckard
Contributing Member
Deckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Mar 2002
Member: #3612
Nitwitski sucks. That elbow pad looked rediculous. You're wearing it on the wrong part of your anatomy, Dirk. That giant sucker should be between your legs.

ryano2009 is online now Old 12-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #10
ryano2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydhypedplaya
Hate him all you want, but you can't deny how damn good he is on the offensive end. The guy is just AMAZING for his height.

I never asked anything about his game, he is future hall of famer, but i just wanted to share my hate for him with others...

ryano2009 is online now Old 12-31-2009, 09:07 PM   #11
ryano2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard
Nitwitski sucks. That elbow pad looked rediculous. You're wearing it on the wrong part of your anatomy, Dirk. That giant sucker should be between your legs.

hahahahahahah nice one...

t-mac4bigmac is offline Old 12-31-2009, 09:10 PM   #12
t-mac4bigmac
t-mac4bigmac is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2007
Member: #24217
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryano2009
So i was watching the game this evening, and this guy kept pushing and fouling players with no calls, it's freaking unbelievable, This guy is untouchable, I know he was in foul trouble early in the game, but the guy committed like 10 fouls, and only called for 3.....

wat u guys think, don't you hate this guy...??
Considering that Dirk is playing like a wimp (probably scared after his encounter with Landry's teeth), and therefore not being aggressive and not drawing fouls to go to the free throw line... it makes me hate him slightly less.

Mr. Space City is offline Old 12-31-2009, 09:31 PM   #13
Mr. Space City
Mr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: May 2009
Member: #41635

rockets934life is offline Old 12-31-2009, 09:35 PM   #14
rockets934life
Contributing Member
rockets934life is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donerockets934life is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donerockets934life is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donerockets934life is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donerockets934life is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donerockets934life is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #28025
Dirk is a fantastic player who does things the NBA has rarely seen BUT yea watching him play ball is like nails on a chalk board. A few weeks back I posted on a thread that it would be really hard to see him in a Rox uniform no matter how great a player he was or is.

“We were all told by the league he was a tradeable player, and now they’re saying that Dell doesn’t have the authority to make the trade?” said an NBA executive who had periodic talks with New Orleans throughout the process. “Now they’re saying that Dell is an idiot, that he can’t do his job. [Expletive] this whole thing. David’s drunk on power, and he doesn’t give a [expletive] about the players, and he doesn’t give a [expletive] about the hundreds of hours the teams put in to make that deal"

Gimmmethemike is online now Old 12-31-2009, 09:35 PM   #15
Gimmmethemike
Gimmmethemike is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #40957
Monica Nowiski sucks big time.

OpportunityCost is offline Old 12-31-2009, 09:48 PM   #16
OpportunityCost
OpportunityCost is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Member: #36854
I can't stand him! He's such a cry-baby. He's always exaggerating contact as if he gets fouled on every drive to the bucket. Then he's pushing people out of bounds like he did Shane tonight, and getting away with it.

Opinion asserted as fact doesn't always equal truth.

paulnhbtx is offline Old 01-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #17
paulnhbtx
paulnhbtx is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #38841
Dirk is a puss...

Remember when David West put his hand on the play offs and Dirk did not do anything...

BleedsRocketRed is offline Old 01-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #18
BleedsRocketRed
BleedsRocketRed is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodBleedsRocketRed is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30963
I used to had Stackhouse and still hate with a burning passion Terry more than Dirk.

I hate the entire Mavs team top to bottom, but as crazy as it would sound... I would take Dirk on our team in an instant.

BUT since he isnt, **** HIM AND **** THE MAVS

Stop confusing me with BleedRocketsRed. We're not the same person

Air Langhi is offline Old 01-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #19
Air Langhi
Contributing Member
Air Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Aug 2000
Member: #1843
He is like scola, lowry, and manu. You would hate them on the other team.

LBJ-Tmac is offline Old 01-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #20
LBJ-Tmac
LBJ-Tmac is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Sep 2008
Member: #33708
I concur, his game is ****ing ugly and shoots pussy fade away jumpers