1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OKAY, LOOK. WHY THE ROCKETS WILL WIN IT ALL.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hancock.corey, Apr 19, 2009.

1. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

I realize the last thread I made was worse than laying an egg. I want to make up for it with this one. I believe if you expect positive things, positive things will come. Therefore, if we expect the Rockets will win it all, they will. WHY? Becuase, since we truly believe that, our actions will show, which is where the magic is SEEN, literally. People can see your actions, and that's going to be so key here.

Basically, TOGETHER, we CAN HAVE A HUGE IMPACT on the Rockets future. the LOUDER TC is on EVERY SINGLE HUSTLE PLAY, FREE THROW, GREAT PASS, SHOT MADE, BLOCKED SHOT, ETC, ETC, THE HARDER THEY WILL PLAY!!!! IT ONLY MAKES SENSE. IF WE HAVE DONE ALL WE CAN, THEN WE POINT FINGERS. WE HAVE NOT DONE ALL WE CAN THOUGH. SO I CHALLENGE YOU ALL. JOIN TOGETHER, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, AND LET'S MAKE THE ROCKETS WIN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

IN SHORT, THEY WILL WIN BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE BEST FANS!!

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

There's something to be said about having an underdog mentality though. It makes players feel less pressure.just go out and giving it your all Rockets!

4. BlameTracy

BlameTracy Member

Swing and a miss.

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

nawt so good

6. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

what are you, 13?

what happens if the other teams start implementing this "magic" solution you have of thinking positively?

7. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

So...follow up a bad thread with a worse one...nice...

8. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I believe the Rockets have the talent to win it all.

I still think it's highly unlikely... But possible.

9. Metalingus32

Metalingus32 Member

you know i was dissaponited yesterday...my wife and i went out and i wore my shane jersey...since it is the first day of the playoffs....i did not see one rocket shirt of all the places we went too....then to top it off i got heckled...by people going are they going to win? or go portland.... :mad: we have tickets for game four and i hope the tc is loud....i hope the city turns around a little bit and supports our team.

10. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

ahh caps..my eyes...

11. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Corey, enough with the caps, dude.

12. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

sorry for the caps. honestly, people, the point is going wayyy over your head if you don't get it. i'm sorry. there's a big lesson here that 95 percent of people don't get because of one word: negativity. why not be more positive? is it cute to feel like ur gonna lose? ur killing ur chances before u even start. why not believe you will win, and then do it? look, i don't know about you guys, but, i will find people that believe and we will lock arms and run. why do you think the Rowdy's were created? imagine if everywhere were like that..... the players would realize this is more than basketball. this is love. but i guess most people don't know the true definition of love either. tisk tisk.

13. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Thanks. You're awesome!!

14. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Listen people. It's time we get some courage ! If you agree with me, it's perfectly fine to voice your opinion . Honestly, by myself , I'm vulnerable, but my team is what makes me stronger.

15. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Take your sig's advice!! bleed the red.... cause right now, it looks like you're bleeding....black or something...or, brandon roy...

16. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

I'm 20. I happen to currently get it! There's this method, a lot of successful people have used Robert Kyosaki, Napoleon Hill, John Maxwell, Paul J Meyer, Charles Schwab, the list goes on. I think I agree with them, because they are FILTHY rich, so maybe they know what they are doing when it comes to getting what they want.

17. kwng

kwng Member

It's only one game .. I am not going to be fooled again after so many years of 2-0

18. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

If we are not only seeing the glass half full, but also pretending it's actually full, here is my theory why Rockets would win it all this year:)

1. Oden is a 7 foot center who can't front, and that Pryzfloppa or whatever name is, is not quick enough to front. So we take Blazers.
    2. Thank God Bynum is back, as a 7 foot center, he can't front either. so we take Lakers.
    3. Dallas and Spurs this year are just not good enough, so we are the WCF champion.
    4. Big Z can't front, and Shane and Ron can slow down LeBron, a lot. So we win it all.

The foundation was laid by the choking job at Dallas :D

19. Houston22

Houston22 Member

I think you mean't nothing but well.
    Can you please shout it to your mummy in the kitchen next time before you go to sleep..
    Your strong arguments will win you a hug.

20. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

And then try to save it by complimenting the fan base (and in turn, the posters on this board).

Ultra mega super fail.