ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

Could you pass a driving test in Finland?
Tags:  movies, youtube Tags
Oski2005 is online now Old 11-19-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
Oski2005
Contributing Member
Oski2005 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereOski2005 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereOski2005 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereOski2005 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereOski2005 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereOski2005 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereOski2005 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2001
Member: #3275
I was watching the latest episode of Top Gear and they had a segment where one of the hosts went to Finland to take driving lessons from Mika Häkkinen. In the first part of the segment they show a kid taking drivers ed lessons and he's on a skid pad.

Sponsored Link
shastarocket is online now Old 11-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
shastarocket
Contributing Member
shastarocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereshastarocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereshastarocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereshastarocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereshastarocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereshastarocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereshastarocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19563
Dude, that show is awesome, easily one of the most enjoyable on cable

Men do not quarrel for light but they quarrel over cattle

Rule0001 is offline Old 11-19-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
Rule0001
Contributing Member
Rule0001 is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Oct 2003
Member: #14646
We all know perfectly well Finland is not a real country.

Jugdish is offline Old 11-19-2008, 07:24 PM   #4
Jugdish
Jugdish is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJugdish is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJugdish is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJugdish is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJugdish is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJugdish is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16532
I did a skid pan in England. Bald tires on water and oil. Once you know what you're doing, it's easy to control the car. I'm a better driver for it.

"Easy there, Iacocca" -pouhe

"I'd be surprised if YOU had one left. SMH ignoraenous'." -FLASH21

zomg

ClutchCityReturns is offline Old 11-19-2008, 11:38 PM   #5
ClutchCityReturns
Contributing Member
ClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2005
Member: #16162
Hell yeah I could pass that, but I'd keep failing it so I could do it over again.