ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

Weird bump on the back of my head
mrm32 is offline Old 11-02-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
mrm32
mrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18270
I have a weird bump on the back of my head. It hurts and theres no hair growing on it. About the size of a dime. When I touch it, it feels squishy gooey kind of. I'm a little worried. What can this be?

Sponsored Link
Storm Surge is offline Old 11-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
Storm Surge
Rookie
Storm Surge is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Apr 2006
Member: #17739
Probably an STD of some kind.

Aceshigh7 is offline Old 11-02-2008, 10:07 PM   #3
Aceshigh7
Contributing Member
Aceshigh7 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2003
Member: #12660
I doubt it's anything serious. It's probably just a big pimple/cyst/infected hair follicle. I would advise seeing a dermatologist. Either they can pop it or lance it.

Landlord Landry is offline Old 11-02-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
Landlord Landry
Landlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLandlord Landry is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30698
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm32
I have a weird bump on the back of my head. It hurts and theres no hair growing on it. About the size of a dime. When I touch it, it feels squishy gooey kind of. I'm a little worried. What can this be?
stop watching rafer alston jack up wide open 3's. should go away in a couple of days.

mrm32 is offline Old 11-02-2008, 10:14 PM   #5
mrm32
mrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landlord Landry
stop watching rafer alston jack up wide open 3's. should go away in a couple of days.
lol wow that was a nice pick me up. but I sure hope its just an infected follicle like the previous poster said. I think I'll skip class tuesday morning to see a doctor.

BigSherv is offline Old 11-02-2008, 10:16 PM   #6
BigSherv
Contributing Member
BigSherv is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodBigSherv is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4415
I agree with this guy. Either you can be impatient and pop it with the chance of it hurting like hell and getting infected or you can keep the area clean and apply benzoyl peroxide (OXY) to it until it dries up and goes away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshigh7
I doubt it's anything serious. It's probably just a big pimple/cyst/infected hair follicle. I would advise seeing a dermatologist. Either they can pop it or lance it.

droxford is offline Old 11-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #7
droxford
droxford is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedroxford is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedroxford is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedroxford is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedroxford is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedroxford is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Oct 2001
Member: #3227
It's just Kuato. Open your mind to him.

"Sure, you got drunk. That's the best excuse in the world for losing. It's no trouble losing when you've got a good excuse. And winning?! That can be heavy on your back, too - like a monkey. You drop that load, too, when you've got an excuse. All you've gotta do is learn to feel sorry for yourself. It's one of the best indoor sports - feeling sorry for yourself. A sport enjoyed by all.. especially the born loser."

mrm32 is offline Old 11-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #8
mrm32
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSherv
I agree with this guy. Either you can be impatient and pop it with the chance of it hurting like hell and getting infected or you can keep the area clean and apply benzoyl peroxide (OXY) to it until it dries up and goes away.
I don't want to mess with it. I think I'll just go see a doctor. Although I am a bit relieved now that it probably isnt anything serious.

chow_yun_fat is offline Old 11-02-2008, 10:23 PM   #9
chow_yun_fat
Contributing Member
chow_yun_fat is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: May 2002
Member: #3847
it's just a big pimple. find someone with a needle and pop it.

mrm32 is offline Old 11-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #10
mrm32
Quote:
Originally Posted by chow_yun_fat
it's just a big pimple. find someone with a needle and pop it.
Do they usually leave you a little bald spot? I want my hair to grow back now this is embarassing.

macalu is offline Old 11-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #11
macalu
Contributing Member
macalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2002
Member: #3881
you must be hanging out with Madmax89 .

There isn't one guard/forward player in the NBA better than Kobe. And just judging from Yao struggling to defend guys like Boozer that are a foot shorter than him, he's not the best big man in the NBA.

---CLbros, 4 days before Yao wins Player of the Week.

JuLiO-R- is offline Old 11-02-2008, 11:04 PM   #12
JuLiO-R-
Contributing Member
JuLiO-R- is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineJuLiO-R- is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineJuLiO-R- is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2006
Member: #16427
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm32
I actually had that a few years ago...forgot what it's called...don't go to a doctor though. They're just gonna refer you to a dermatologist. Get some special shampoo...lotion...and back to normal.

Edit: now that i think about...I think I just popped it after I realized the lotion wasn't working. :D

Last edited by JuLiO-R-; 11-02-2008 at 11:14 PM.

GirlsAloud is offline Old 11-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #13
GirlsAloud
GirlsAloud is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34108
Quote:
Originally Posted by macalu
you must be hanging out with Madmax89 .
It's contagious. I wonder who will be the next one with a bump.

Shroopy2 is offline Old 11-03-2008, 12:35 AM   #14
Shroopy2
Contributing Member
Shroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Feb 2003
Member: #10896
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloud
It's contagious. I wonder who will be the next one with a bump.
I've got a bump on my stomach...could it be a baby bump? Can guys get pregnant? What can this be?

smoove shoez is offline Old 11-03-2008, 12:47 AM   #15
smoove shoez
smoove shoez is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesmoove shoez is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesmoove shoez is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19420
It could be a spider that bit you and laid its eggs in the back of your head.
But like you said its probably just a ingrown hair.

111chase111 is offline Old 11-03-2008, 07:12 AM   #16
111chase111
Contributing Member
111chase111 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2000
Member: #1951
Could you have the bump because you were knocked out? If so, then I'd check to see if you still had both your kidneys....

bobrek is offline Old 11-03-2008, 08:12 AM   #17
bobrek
Vamos Los Astros
bobrek is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembobrek is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembobrek is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembobrek is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembobrek is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembobrek is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembobrek is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembobrek is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembobrek is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembobrek is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembobrek is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Sep 1999
Member: #724
Probably from police radar guns.

Christopher is offline Old 11-03-2008, 09:12 AM   #18
Christopher
Christopher is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineChristopher is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #17

League Freak Rugby League Freak League Freak
Rugby League Freak League Freak Rugby League Freak

smoove shoez is offline Old 11-11-2008, 12:32 AM   #19
smoove shoez
smoove shoez is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesmoove shoez is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesmoove shoez is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19420
So whatever happened to that weird bump on the back of your head, did it spread to your forehead or was the doctor able contain it.

Lil Pun is offline Old 11-11-2008, 08:11 AM   #20
Lil Pun
Contributing Member
Lil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #827
Folliculitis