ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
DuBose: Rockets-Blazers: Behind the numbers

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

Naked Women and Sportscasters
Tags:  abc, cnn, contest, cool, dominique sachse, espn, florida, football, girls, hannah storm, los angeles, nba, nbc, nfl, nude, playboy, poll, showtime, women Tags
dc sports is offline Old 12-07-2000, 11:42 AM   #1
dc sports
dc sports is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Feb 2000
Member: #1190
Go Vote! Every vote counts! (If you live in Florida and are confused by the ballot, please re-read the instructions before voting for Terry Bradshaw!)
http://www.sportsbusinessnews.com/to.../nakeddec7.htm

Naked Women and Sportscasters:
There's an eye-grabbing headline, and one that Playboy that bastion of journalism intends to exploit. Playboy is currently in the midst of conducting a survey to determine whom the readers of the magazine believe is the sexiest sportscaster. The winner of the poll will be invited to pose nude in an upcoming issue.

The nominees:
Melissa Stark, ABC;
Jillian Barberie and Pam Oliver, Fox;
Bonnie Bernstein and Jill Arrington, CBS;
Summer Sanders and Hannah Storm, NBC;
Inga Hammond, CNN/SI;
Lisa Guerrero, Fox Sports Net West; and
Angie Arlati, Fox Sports Net Northwest.

The polling begins Thursday afternoon at http://www.playboy.com and will run through January 14. The contest is being billed as ''Playboy's Hottest Sports Babes'', which begs the question, why hasn't the 200 plus syndicated broadcaster, the Fabulous Sports Babe who once worked with ESPN Radio been included in the list of nominees.

The USA Today's Rudy Martzke spoke with several nominees who had this reaction to the news.

''I find this positively hysterical,'' said Storm, 38, the mother of two young girls and 7 1/2 months pregnant with her third child. ''What timing! I tipped the scales yesterday at 175 pounds. I know I'm recognized for my journalistic abilities,'' says Storm, on a leave of absence as NBA Showtime host, ''but I'll take any compliments I get, especially being pregnant.''

Bernstein, an NFL sideline reporter for CBS, said, ''This is certainly flattering if anybody finds me attractive, but anyone who has seen me knows me as a sports journalist.''

Hammond, a major anchor at CNN/SI, said, ''I take it for what it is. I don't take it seriously. Anyone who has seen me on the air is going to take me as credible.''

Barberie, 34, the weatherwoman who joshes with Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long and Cris Collinsworth on Fox NFL Sunday, doesn't fit the serious journalist role of the other women. But she's comfortable with that. ''People perceive you as sexy,'' said Barberie, who also is involved in two other TV shows in the Los Angeles area. ''That doesn't bother me. I am what I am. No apologies. I live in Hollywood and have friends like Pamela Anderson. So Playboy's not foreign to me.''

------------------
Stay Cool...

Sponsored Link
Nomar is offline Old 12-07-2000, 12:09 PM   #2
Nomar
Nomar is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Jun 2000
Member: #1573
I think old Hugh needs to get a clue.
The sexiest woman sportscaster is... SUZIE KOLBER!!! She actually knows her stuff also. ahhh.

------------------
The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why i didn't get more meat, ill just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where ive hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

Smokey is offline Old 12-07-2000, 02:05 PM   #3
Smokey
Contributing Member
Smokey is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodSmokey is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #808
How about the pretty girls at the University of Texas at Austin?

We're Playboy's # 1 on its list for best looking girls! We're Texas!
http://www.playboy.com/on-campus/features/topten/

------------------

SamCassell is offline Old 12-07-2000, 02:15 PM   #4
SamCassell
Contributing Member
SamCassell is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSamCassell is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSamCassell is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #123
Barberie is quite the hottie. I don't know that I'd call her a sportscaster, but she gets my vote (not that I knew her name before I read this).

Smokey - go Horns!!! Now there's a selling point for the university.

------------------
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve immortality by not dying. - Woody Allen

DREAMer is offline Old 12-07-2000, 03:45 PM   #5
DREAMer
DREAMer is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Member: #117
She's not a sportscaster, but I think Trazanna Halstead of one of the local newscasts is hot.

------------------
"I have a DREAM.........his name's Hakeem."
DREAMer's Rocket Page

Lynus302 is offline Old 12-07-2000, 03:51 PM   #6
Lynus302
Contributing Member
Lynus302 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLynus302 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLynus302 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLynus302 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLynus302 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLynus302 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Member: #76
Though not a sports caster:
Dominique Sachse (however you spell it)

------------------
Hey, I've got a new signature!

Cold Hard is offline Old 12-07-2000, 03:59 PM   #7
Cold Hard
Cold Hard is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Aug 2000
Member: #1844
Quote:
Originally posted by Smokey:
How about the pretty girls at the University of Texas at Austin?
Heck yeah, you got that right!

------------------

Frank Black is offline Old 12-07-2000, 04:50 PM   #8
Frank Black
Frank Black is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2000
Member: #1916
Nancy Newman, CNN/SI

Whay is she not on the list??????

Such the hottie!!

------------------
www.dsscake.com

Jeff is offline Old 12-07-2000, 06:03 PM   #9
Jeff
Clutch Crew
Jeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Member: #7
DREAMer: Trazanna interviewed me for SOR. She's very nice but a tad bit on the chunky side.

Maybe we have different taste in women.

As far as local broadcasters, I'd have to go with Lisa Faronda, hands down. She is very attractive on TV and in person. If you like larger booties, Domanique Sachsa would be on that list as well. My wife and I were behind her in line at the movies once.

As for the Playboy list, I'd pick Melissa Stark or Lisa Guerrero. Guerrero was one of the women who tried out for "The View" job that was taken by the Asian woman who is on there now - don't know her name.

------------------
Mmmmmmm. Sacrelicious.

mrpaige is offline Old 12-07-2000, 09:34 PM   #10
mrpaige
Contributing Member
mrpaige is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Member: #1119
I don't know what it is, but I've got a thing for Bonnie Bernstein.

Summer Sanders is nice, too.

Other than Melissa Stark and Hannah Storm, I don't even remember what these other women look like.

As for local newscasters, I like Betty Nguyen (keeping in mind that "local" means Dallas to me).

------------------
Houston Sports Board
The Anti-Bud Adams Page

mrpaige is offline Old 12-07-2000, 09:39 PM   #11
mrpaige
Contributing Member
I went to the Playboy site and voted for Bonnie Bernstein. They show you the total votes after you vote, and Bonnie is in 4th place just 52 votes behind the weather girl from FOX (Jillian What's-Her-Face).

Melissa Stark is running away with it, though, she's got 1,000 votes over the next closest (Jill Arrington) competitor.

Poor Hannah Storm only has 135 votes.

------------------
Houston Sports Board
The Anti-Bud Adams Page

Dr of Dunk is offline Old 12-07-2000, 11:39 PM   #12
Dr of Dunk
Clutch Crew
Dr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Aug 1999
Member: #676
Quote:
Originally posted by mrpaige:
I don't know what it is, but I've got a thing for Bonnie Bernstein.
You don't know what it is?! SHE'S FINE!

Bonnie and Summer... mmmmm.... delicious.

------------------
If you like larger booties, Domanique Sachsa would be on that list as well. Jeff of SaveMeSomeBooty.com fame in the BBS Hangout forum (hope the man doesn't run for a political position - he's dead meat)

fadeaway is offline Old 12-07-2000, 11:47 PM   #13
fadeaway
Contributing Member
fadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boardsfadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boardsfadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boardsfadeaway is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Apr 2000
Member: #1406
I voted for Hannah Storm.

I suggest you do the same.

------------------
My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

mrpaige is offline Old 12-08-2000, 12:06 AM   #14
mrpaige
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr of Dunk:
You don't know what it is?! SHE'S FINE!

Bonnie and Summer... mmmmm.... delicious.

I meant that I don't know what, specifically, attracts me to her over the others.

She is quite obviously FINE!

------------------
Houston Sports Board
The Anti-Bud Adams Page

DEANBCURTIS is offline Old 12-08-2000, 01:07 AM   #15
DEANBCURTIS
DEANBCURTIS is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jan 2000
Member: #1103
Wait a minute, wheres Lisa Malosky?

------------------
Ceo of the Walt Williams fan club. Web site coming soon

atheistalliance.org

DREAMer is offline Old 12-08-2000, 02:41 AM   #16
DREAMer
DREAMer is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Member: #117
Jeff,

Quote:
"Trazanna interviewed me for SOR. She's very nice but a tad bit on the chunky side."
I've always thought she had a very pretty face, but that she was a little heavy. But, lately it's looked as though she's lost a lot of weight and is looking better and better. I saw her on the news just today or yesterday. mmmmmmmmm

------------------
"I have a DREAM.........his name's Hakeem."
DREAMer's Rocket Page

outlaw is offline Old 12-08-2000, 03:12 AM   #17
outlaw
outlaw is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Member: #122
can i vote for Chris Wragge?

Jeff is offline Old 12-08-2000, 02:17 PM   #18
Jeff
Clutch Crew
Jeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Member: #7
Outlaw: I just saw Wragge today driving down Shepherd with his wife (?), the former Playmate. She looked pretty fake all the way around - typical Playmate.

DREAMer: I saw her about 3 months ago and she will still a bit heavy, but maybe she's been on a diet. She does have a pretty face.

------------------
Mmmmmmm. Sacrelicious.

outlaw is offline Old 12-08-2000, 02:29 PM   #19
outlaw
outlaw is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Member: #122
yeah, Wragge is a pretty boy but he seems like a real air-head fake hollywood type. i guess working for Entertainment Tonight will do that to you.

it was embarrassing to watch him on TV during the Texans unveiling trying to get a scoop from Bob McNair before the actual announcement. He must have asked Bob 5 times what the name was going to be.

gr8-1 is offline Old 12-08-2000, 02:40 PM   #20
gr8-1
Contributing Member
gr8-1 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #826
Who's the red head that does headline news ?? She's hot. I woulda voted for Bernstein though.

------------------
"There are two players carrying the Rockets right now. Hakeem and Olajuwon." Isiah Thomas