Tags:  houston, kprc, police, school, texas Tags
JD2010 is offline Old 04-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
JD2010
JD2010 is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Mar 2007
Member: #23661
http://www.click2houston.com/news/16034331/detail.html

Quote:
SPRING, Texas -- A student's father stabbed another student Monday who he thought witnessed an attack on his daughter, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Officials with the Spring Independent School District said a female Wunsche High School student arrived at school with her parents shortly before 8:30 a.m.

The student had told her parents that a male classmate sexually assaulted her over the weekend at a house party, according to authorities.

"It's my understanding that the parents just showed up this morning with their daughter to report the incident to an administrator," said Regina Curry with the Spring Independent School District.

While the student and parents were waiting to speak to a school official, another student walked through the school's front door. The daughter yelled that the student was one of the boys at the house where she claimed the attack happened, officials said.

The girl's father then stabbed the 16-year-old student three times, police said, including in the stomach, chest and hand.

The student was taken to Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital, where he was listed in critical condition after surgery.

The incident took place in a secure area of the school with a police officer nearby, who was able to stop the assault, officials said.

"He's got a stationed area that's behind the check-in counter, so once the altercation occurred, and they heard the noise and saw the confusion, was he able to get on the other side of the counter and separate the two," Curry said.

The father was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Harris County Precinct 4 deputies are investigating the allegations of the sexual assault.

The girl said friends picked her up Saturday night and they went to a party in the Timber Lanes subdivision.

The girl said everyone at the party was smoking marijuana and that she was sexually assaulted. However, she told deputies that because she was high on marijuana, she was not exactly sure what happened.

The attorney for the boy who was stabbed said he has evidence that the student did not attend Saturday's party.

I'm in Spring I.S.D and a few of my friends that go to Wunsche say that the dad stabbed the wrong dude. I guess the dad overreacted because his daughter got banged out. What do you think? I think the dad should spend time for stabbing the wrong guy, if you're gonna stab him, at least be certain its the right guy.

Sponsored Link
JD2010 is offline Old 04-28-2008, 09:45 PM   #2
JD2010
this is from a friends myspace bulletin

Quote:
don't believe the news, the girl didn't get sexually assaulted..she snuck out of the house to hang with her bf, ***** didn't rape her or anything. The news is all bs. The kid that got stabbed was hanging out with ****** and ****** gf when they all snuck out.
i had to put **** because of a name.

so yeah
looks like the news is wrong

pradaxpimp is offline Old 04-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #3
pradaxpimp
Contributing Member
pradaxpimp is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finepradaxpimp is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Aug 2002
Member: #6428
wow. myspace bulletin. It's where I go for truth and facts.

JD2010 is offline Old 04-28-2008, 11:14 PM   #4
JD2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradaxpimp
wow. myspace bulletin. It's where I go for truth and facts.
from someone who actually goes to the school and knows the dude that got stabbed.
not the media who just showed up after it happened

steddinotayto is offline Old 04-28-2008, 11:34 PM   #5
steddinotayto
steddinotayto is James Harden -- racking up the pointssteddinotayto is James Harden -- racking up the pointssteddinotayto is James Harden -- racking up the pointssteddinotayto is James Harden -- racking up the pointssteddinotayto is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Aug 2001
Member: #3014
it's sad to see my school district getting more and more hood. Spring ISD is an embarrassment.

Bandwagoner is online now Old 04-28-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
Bandwagoner
Contributing Member
Bandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2006
Member: #16417
I think its about time we had some common sense knife control laws in this country.

Anyone that wants to can just go buy a knife at the local walmart and stab someone. We need knife registration and waiting periods.

Mikeylu is offline Old 04-29-2008, 12:15 AM   #7
Mikeylu
Contributing Member
Mikeylu is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2005
Member: #16236
reminds me of ron artest..going into the stands..only to get the wrong guy..

Royals Ego is offline Old 04-29-2008, 12:23 AM   #8
Royals Ego
Royals Ego is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRoyals Ego is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRoyals Ego is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRoyals Ego is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #26419
daddy standing up for daddys little girl, nuttin wrong with that

Mr. Brightside is offline Old 04-29-2008, 12:32 AM   #9
Mr. Brightside
Contributing Member
Mr. Brightside is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMr. Brightside is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMr. Brightside is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMr. Brightside is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMr. Brightside is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMr. Brightside is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMr. Brightside is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMr. Brightside is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMr. Brightside is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMr. Brightside is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMr. Brightside is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Mar 2005
Member: #16125
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD2010
http://www.click2houston.com/news/16034331/detail.html

The girl said everyone at the party was smoking marijuana and that she was sexually assaulted. However, she told deputies that because she was high on marijuana, she was not exactly sure what happened.

WTF?

I hope the dad gets 10 years in prison for that assault.

I remember a story several years ago about some girl alleging rape by some Second Baptist School students. The kids who were blamed were kicked out and put to shame by the media. It turned out the girl was just lying b/c she didn't want her parents to know she was drinking.

dntrwl is offline Old 04-29-2008, 12:41 AM   #10
dntrwl
dntrwl is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously gooddntrwl is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Member: #23234
"However, she told deputies that because she was high on marijuana, she was not exactly sure what happened."

Wow, I didn't know weed could do that. I remember every second and every bean and cheese burrito I ever ate when I was high. But Ohhhh weed is the devil and makes people accept rape, and kill people, and do crazy stuff. Yeah right, what a load of bull. It makes you sit on the couch and laugh at music.

Rocket River is offline Old 04-29-2008, 12:46 AM   #11
Rocket River
Rocket River is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRocket River is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRocket River is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRocket River is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRocket River is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRocket River is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRocket River is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRocket River is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRocket River is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRocket River is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRocket River is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #828
What exactly was their expectation of the school?
I mean . . sounds like this didn't happen on school grounds or at a school related function.

Shouldn't they have just gone to the Cops?

What could the school have done . . .even if they got the right guy?
Suspend him for something that happened outside of school hours, at a non school related party?

Rocket River

"Under Ideal circumstances. . . people perform Ideally. . . the measure of a person is how the perform under less than Ideal conditions." - Omen River

I VOTE FOR SAM CASSELL AS THE NEXT ROCKETS COACH!

Adding to may Arya List: Snottie Pippen, CHRIS BISH

JuanValdez is offline Old 04-29-2008, 10:03 AM   #12
JuanValdez
Contributing Member
JuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD2010
from someone who actually goes to the school and knows the dude that got stabbed.
not the media who just showed up after it happened
Yeah, a completely disinterested party with bo bias for his classmates who has nothing to gain or lose by what the public, the police, or the courts think happened, and who is held completely accountable for the veracity of his assertions.

Bandwagoner is online now Old 04-29-2008, 10:07 AM   #13
Bandwagoner
Contributing Member
Bandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBandwagoner is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket River
Suspend him for something that happened outside of school hours, at a non school related party?

Rocket River
any felony is an automatic expulsion at Texas schools i think

rrj_gamz is offline Old 04-29-2008, 10:19 AM   #14
rrj_gamz
Contributing Member
rrj_gamz is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodrrj_gamz is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2002
Member: #6626
That sux...for both families...I would go ape***** if anything happened to my daughters, but you have to make sure you get the right guy...I'm just keeping it real...

PSN = rrj_gamz

ima_drummer2k is offline Old 04-29-2008, 10:22 AM   #15
ima_drummer2k
Contributing Member
ima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldima_drummer2k is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 2002
Member: #7523
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrj_gamz
That sux...for both families...I would go ape***** if anything happened to my daughters, but you have to make sure you get the right guy...I'm just keeping it real...
First, I would make sure my daughter isn't a pot smoking ho.

Last edited by your mom : Today at 12:33 AM.

Refman is offline Old 04-29-2008, 11:07 AM   #16
Refman
Contributing Member
Refman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Mar 2002
Member: #3621
The girl is already backtracking on her story. First she was raped. Now she was high, and didn't remember what happened.

This is sounding a lot like a case where daddy's little girl snuck out of the house and lied to dear old dad to stay out of trouble.

Dad should be looking at a felony charge for attempted murder.

Bandwagoner is online now Old 04-29-2008, 11:09 AM   #17
Bandwagoner
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refman
The girl is .
awe come on man!!!

not even a sniff on my post

Angkor Wat is offline Old 04-29-2008, 11:24 AM   #18
Angkor Wat
Angkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jun 2007
Member: #24006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ima_drummer2k
First, I would make sure my daughter isn't a pot smoking ho.
So just because she smokes pot, you wouldn't do anything if she said she was sexually assaulted? Kids will be kids. Just be glad it was pot and not cocaine or any other real drug that can kill you. It's not like this is a common lie between kids. You don't hear this everyday so you'll have to take your daughters word for it.

Dad f'ed up. In a way, I understand because you would do anything to protect your family. He definitely should have made sure that it was the right guy before doing anything. Stabbing is a bit much. A nice right hook to the face would have sent a clear message.

Refman is offline Old 04-29-2008, 11:29 AM   #19
Refman
Contributing Member
Refman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchRefman is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Mar 2002
Member: #3621
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyH
awe come on man!!!

not even a sniff on my post
OK...I'll bite.

I sure am glad that daddy didn't have a .357. :D

Smokey is offline Old 04-29-2008, 11:30 AM   #20
Smokey
Contributing Member
Smokey is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodSmokey is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #808
I hope the boy sues the school. The father cleans pools...I don't think you're getting much money out of him.