1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Voter Fraud

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rimrocker, Apr 19, 2007.

1. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Given all the posts related to suspected voting shenanigans, I thought this deserved its own thread even though it is tied to the DOJ Purge. And remember, Rove's MO is to smear with what he's most vulnerable on... I think it's clear that from 2000 to 2007, the people in charge of the Republican Party today are against basic voting rights and used all the means at their disposal to actively work at preventing Americans from voting. I think this is the tip of the iceberg and if anybody's going to jail for something, this should be at the top of the list. And don't come back at me with Chicago and LBJ... that was wrong as well... but the fundamental difference is that this current effort is national in scale and supported by 100's if not 1000's of Republican loyalists and they have used the mechanisms of government, be it the SOS's in FL and Ohio or the Department of Justice to try and shift, if not outright rig, elections in their favor.

2. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Voter fraud? Isn't that another term for Republican victory?