1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2pac puzzle pieces fit together...mystery no more?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by UNGUS, Mar 27, 2007.

1. UNGUS

UNGUS Member

Hi everyone...as some of you may already know, I've spent a significant portion of my life continuing to turn over stones that police refused to (for political/racial reasons) in regard to 2pacs mysterious disappearance. (yes, disappearance – not death...there is still no body) My searches have taken me far and wide from tokyo, japan to tusculosa, al on hot leads that more times than not have turned out to be lies or poor information. (don't always trust your sources...they have their own interests to protect) I've seen mothers beat their sons, fathers refuse to tie daughters shoes, and dogs walk freer than men through parks. I have slept on planes, walked on red carpets, and almost drown. What I mean to say is my search for the truth has given my life a dimensional would never have asked for, but I have accepted it as my calling...perhaps I should say answered instead. I didn't ask for this, but like a good solider I answered the call despite the cynics and those who bought what the media wrote. I saw more to the story that wasn't being reported (CNN is a hand puppet for Suge's henchmen) A couple years back I had a breakthrough that took me to Las Vegas, NV with an attorney. We made some amazing legal progress which I can't divulge just yet but that's why I'm posting here. Since many of you have been so supportive of me (a few even offered to ride despite the inherent risk to their own lives...SOLIDERS! It wasn't safe though and my mom disallowed it...I have my own sonata now so anyone can ride with me anytime now...there just isn't a lot of room but SOLIDERS find a way to ride despite the adversity) I recently secured more information that if we would have known for my trip to Las Vegas, NV would have sealed the case. MSNBC and Nancy Grace have both contacted me regarding the documents we have filed in Nevada. (I will not speak to Nancy Grace as I suspect she is operating on behalf of Suge due to her ties to CNN, but MSNBC has scheduled a conference call with our team in the near future and will likely break the story first...thanks to amanda s. who also has an intense interest in the case) I've contacted other small blogs who have agreed to blog the story after MSNBC breaks the news. The internet will be bursting with the news soon if a judge grants our last request. I wanted clutch to know this first since I have gotten a lot of moral support from these boards and consider many of you to be the wind at my back blowing up the spot on this story. This is my way of giving back to clutch in March. With Sly's death (Sly Willie...ran with Pac) support has waned but clutch is true and will help the truth be unlocked. Much love H.

Xerobull and TheRealist137 like this.
  2. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Umm, paragraphs please.

3. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

cool, good luck, sounds interesting

4. conquistador#11

While you are doing this,can you also Investigate Bonzi wells dissapearance? :)

heypartner likes this.
  5. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

Dude..no offense but its difficult to read your post without any paragraphs

6. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

Tupac is alive I saw him yesterday at Food Town, I have pictures of his son, he knows his father is still alive
    [​IMG]

7. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Hells yes! If I gets to ride shotgun in the Sonata I'm totally in with this plan, bro. I can't believe my good fortune.

This is beyond awesome. It's like, beyawsum.

Count me in.

8. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Is this a Hollaback Live Exclusive?

If so, I'll provide you with gas money to get to Tokyo.

9. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

BTW- I have my own gas card.

Swuut.

10. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I didn't read all of it, but from reading the first two lines, you got this in am email.

how many people do i send this to so bill gates can give me ten million bucks?

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

12. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

Gimme da stait dope, yo!

13. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

it's an update of a continuing quest. i have faith in UNGUS, a true soldier, that the truth will come out. don't let the man get you down UNGUS! i don't.

14. UNGUS

UNGUS Member

it's the support like this that keeps a SOLDIER going. f4prez has been a long time supporter and real SOLDIER to me among the many other SOLDIERS. I will invite him and all other SOLDIERS to my wedding whenever it may happen...that includes LonghornFan and BrieflySpeaking...holla atcha BOY!!!!!

gimme love and I give you a shout PLAYAZ!!!!!!

THE MAN RIGHT CHEERRREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

UNGUS -- your noble journey is inspirational. I wish you all the best and I long for the day when the truth can finally be told.

16. astrorockette

astrorockette Member

So he dissappeared and then?
    My mom still refuses to believe he's dead too. This sounds like good news.
    My biggest question is how did that many bullets get pumped into a car and Suge managed not to get hit....I wonder.

17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I can't believe Tinman made it through that entire post without trying to sell someone an HDTV.

Btw ~ i'll go anywhere, anytime, with anyone -- in a Sonata.

18. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Ungus, I said it in the last thread, and I'll say it again now: BIGGIE WAS MY DAWG.

You posting this stuff is offensive. I saw the two bodies, and then my boy Biggie also came to me in my sleep telling me there was one last shootout up in the heavens. Biggie says he capped 2-pac with 4 rounds from his nine.

And to this day, cain't nobody hold him down. Oh no.

19. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I have a message from Suge, watch yo back homie. You'll see me coming and it won't even matter.
    [​IMG]

20. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

One man. One Sonota. One truth. UNGUS! Soldier in the Alabama, Nevada and Japanese theaters....UNGUS! Good luck with the quest, homie.