Free NBA League Pass this week.
Tags:  basketball, dish network, houston rockets, nba, rockets games Tags
cato13 is offline Old 01-22-2007, 07:09 PM   #1
cato13
Contributing Member
cato13 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #875
In case you cant get the Rockets games locally. If you have cable or DirectTV or Dish Network you should be able to get NBA league pass free this week. You can also catch other great games as well. Just a heads up!

Sponsored Link
OGKashMoney is offline Old 01-22-2007, 07:24 PM   #2
OGKashMoney
OGKashMoney is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18216
Quote:
Originally Posted by cato13
In case you cant get the Rockets games locally. If you have cable or DirectTV or Dish Network you should be able to get NBA league pass free this week. You can also catch other great games as well. Just a heads up!
Is it only for the TV version or online too? Stupid Charter Cable down here doesn't offer League Pass.... So pissed! Never thought I would wish to be back home watching Time Warner.....

"If I was (Eddy) Curry, I would not challenge Yao," Rockets center Dikembe Mutombo said. "I would not challenge Yao and get that ball blocked. That was just embarrassing. He was trying to get himself on Sportscenter."

Omer is offline Old 01-22-2007, 07:38 PM   #3
Omer
Omer is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16473
It's only for TV.

I believe its from the 22 to 28.

Kerfeld is offline Old 01-22-2007, 11:39 PM   #4
Kerfeld
Contributing Member
Kerfeld is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Dec 2004
Member: #16062
I have time warner. Free league Pass is da bomb!

rocket3forlife2 is offline Old 01-23-2007, 12:15 AM   #5
rocket3forlife2
rocket3forlife2 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2003
Member: #15315
Thank god because im in philly

Shroopy2 is offline Old 01-23-2007, 12:47 AM   #6
Shroopy2
Contributing Member
Shroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Feb 2003
Member: #10896
for a quick hijacking,

after the free league pass expires, anyone wantng to try the online league pass afterward let me know (price to be determined)
email me at
comegys@hotmail.com

Thanks

AzCkR is offline Old 01-23-2007, 12:55 AM   #7
AzCkR
AzCkR is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Apr 2001
Member: #2449
i have nba league pass at my apartment here in austin but i'm not sure how to use the broadband feature. how do i get an nba league pass broadband account? i was told that i get a free subscription to nba league pass broadband since i pay for it for my tv, is that correct?

sammy is offline Old 01-23-2007, 01:42 AM   #8
sammy
Contributing Member
sammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5635
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCkR
i have nba league pass at my apartment here in austin but i'm not sure how to use the broadband feature. how do i get an nba league pass broadband account? i was told that i get a free subscription to nba league pass broadband since i pay for it for my tv, is that correct?
yea, you can go to nba.com and make a quick account. you will also need your account number on your cable bill to validate that you have league pass.

Shroopy2 is offline Old 01-23-2007, 01:42 AM   #9
Shroopy2
Contributing Member
Shroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Feb 2003
Member: #10896
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCkR
Correct.
To get the broadband part, first get a username on NBA.com. Then click on the game on the broadband schedule enter in your cable or satellite provider info and its SUPPOSED to automatically work. For a lot of people (including me) it doesnt so you fax in the info to NBA.com and they verify it. I did that and got an email within 2 days verifying the cable account and saying it was authorized for online use.

info at http://www.nba.com/broadband/league_pass_faq.html if you're interested