1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac is hurting the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LakersPride, Dec 23, 2006.

Tags:
  1. LakersPride

LakersPride Member

I know alot of people want him to suceed & all but, you guys always have to rely on his health and thats always gonna kill the Rockets chances on winning the title. i'm not sure if the Rockets are gonna continue at the same pattern.

again i'm not trolling i just thing T-Mac is hurting you're team right now and if he continues to sit out you guys have to have no choice but to trade him.

2. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

are you the guy who predicted the JHO trade to the Lakers?

3. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

How bout to the Lakers for Kobe?

4. LakersPride

LakersPride Member

Yes thats me unfortunately the trade did not happen, but its not about me i want the Rockets to suceed because i'm a big Yao fan but hes never is if the team continues to rely on T-Mac's health!

5. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

1 star

6. LakersPride

LakersPride Member

I hope you guys realize i'm not trolling, i like Yao but i hate to see the team hoping for T-Mac's health.

7. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Who the hell do you think is going to take an injured and maxed out tmac? :rolleyes:

8. YallMean

YallMean Member

Guys dont fall for his trap. He says he is not troll, but he really is.

9. LakersPride

LakersPride Member

Getting help is more better then getting no help at all ... which is what T-Mac is doing to the Rockets. i'm sure you guys can get someone decent.

10. R0ckets03

How is Tmac doing this to the Rocket? I'm sure he wished for a bad back just so he can sit at home and collect a paycheck?

Somebody decent? He is a max player. How about you get a decent sized brain?

11. Outlier

Outlier Member

This is the same guy who said a Juwan trade was happening between the Lakers.

12. YallMean

YallMean Member

Guys dont fall for his trap. He says he is not troll, but he really is.

13. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

I think you wrote that already ones

hehe

14. LakersPride

LakersPride Member

I'm not saying hes wishing to sit out but, if you notice i want to see the Rockets suceed how do you think that will happen if T-mac is gonna sit out?

15. R0ckets03

Go bend over for Kobe.

16. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Clutch, can you institute a policy of banning people who start incredibly stupid threads? LakersPride, what an original thought you have here. :rolleyes:

Maybe people who start dumb threads can be banned from starting them again.

17. ToothYanker

ToothYanker Contributing Member

Add that guy who started that "Yao ming lovely touchy feeling girlfriend why sura no pass ball?" thread to the list.

18. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Well, if Grant Hill got injured the second he inked that multi-year max contract, why can't McGrady follow suit? He's already played more than Hill played for the Magic throughout that contract of his (or so it seems) ;)

Seriously though, I think almost every realistic Rockets fan has come to the realization that we're 'stuck' with McGrady. First of all, his contract makes him untradable if he's injured on and off like he has been for the second season in a row now; the obvious exception would be the final year of his contract, when some teams will be interested in acquiring his expiring contract.

Honestly, we just have to hope that he can at least remain on the court for the majority of each season. I think it's completely unrealistic to expect McGrady -- even when healthy -- to go "all out" and attack the basket and play high-energy basketball like his Orlando days. It's pretty simple really: he either plays cautiously and extends his career, or he plays recklessly and misses the majority of games this season and beyond.

Oh, and LakerPride, thanks for stating the obvious, I don't think anyone ever disagreed with the fact that an injured McGrady hurts the Rockets.

#18 tigermission1, Dec 23, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2006
  19. LakersPride

LakersPride Member

How is this a stupid thread? i hope people were smart enough to realize i'm doing a Favor. if you guys are happy that T-Mac is consistantly sitting out and hurting you're team then thats fine but in the reality world you don't want the injury hurting you're team and thats what cost the Rockets the playoffs and it might cost them again this year.

20. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

And I think your post is hurting the quality of this message board. If this continue, maybe we should trade your posts for a bag of rocks?

#20 RocksMillenium, Dec 23, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2006