1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao was cursing...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by billybartlels, Dec 3, 2006.

Tags:
  1. billybartlels

billybartlels Member

Did you guys noticed Yao was cursing during last night game?
    After a row of 3-second violations Yao was put on the bench, the camera followed Yao and it seemed to me Yao was bursted "F***" word, and the camera quickly switched over to the play on the floor. Haha I know Yao used to curse in Chinese that nobody except Chinese can read his lip, now Yao curses in English? I really like that because it shows Yao cares Rockets as much as he cares CNT. But somehow it will spoil his reputation as a nice guy.
    Anyway it was a real funny moment to me.

2. xomox

xomox Contributing Member

fck em, yao.

3. BaMcMing

BaMcMing Contributing Member

When in Rome.......

4. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Yea he said it

but it's not the first time I hear him say the F word

he's pretty good at that

hopefully his parents won't make him wash the dishes as a result of it

5. dookiester

dookiester Member

yao has been cussing for a long time. probably in both languages.

6. JohnMatrix

JohnMatrix Member

ask anderson varejao, #17, forward of cavalier from brazil...he kept on pushing when he was defending yao, and at the very moment he suddenly step/fell down backwords, so yao lost his center of gravity, the referee called a offensive foul...yao was really pissed off in the bench, so he shouted "f*ck" by 2 times at least, yao was just framed, but i saw yao have done the same thing to others before...u can say that's a smart deffense or a dirty one, usually the players from south america r capable of doing such kinds of things in the fields, also the soccer game.

that is what i guess

7. aussiejack

aussiejack Member

anyone got the video clip? definitely something i wanna keep for a laugh once in a while

8. JohnMatrix

JohnMatrix Member

agree

there is one kind of chinese common vulgar words, and it's pronounced like "f", but it is a little acceptable than "f" :)

those cussing words r the important part of any games, no doubt, players r not machines, they need catharsis by shouting some "dirty" words.

9. ucansee2020

ucansee2020 Contributing Member

That guy just flopped. I have never seen Yao flop like that, although he had done the "pull the chair" move before. These are different moves. Pulling the chair is a nice defensive move, whereas flopping is just weak. I can't stand seeing NBA players flop to gain advantage.

10. JohnMatrix

JohnMatrix Member

yeah, i catch ur meaning, what u describe is much more accurate, so yao was really angry by being called such a offensive foul.

11. xomox

xomox Contributing Member

i can't stand that the referees call that ****.

12. Man

Man Contributing Member

Yeah, he's been cussing for a while now..I guess it'd be surprising if you saw him cussing for the first time. I think he started doing it after he would screw up on offense or get called for a foul.....to show he's mad at himself. Oh well.

13. windfern

windfern Member

Right. Good job Ewing! :D

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

download the clip video, the shot of him on the bench was at the end of a replay, so I let it run long enough to catch that.

15. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

I know you guys are gonna think I am crazy, but it's alright. I just want Yao to cuss AT an official and say every cuss word he knows in English. I want to see him do that after a bullsh!t call like that Verjao (Spelling?) one. I want to see him get Technical fouls. I know it might harm the team, but if he does that, he will be on every channel (esp. ESPN) and they will go "Yao is got a technical, that's a very rare thing". after it gets on ESPN more than 3 times, people will start seeing the BS calls the referees make and they will start criticizing the officials. the officials will be embarrassed and they will start thinking once and twice before they make a BS call. :D

16. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Actually he was just calling out to the vietnamese waterlboy. His name is Phuoc. :D

17. robinyuli

robinyuli Member

I've seen him doing this two times in Chinese
    haha

18. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

Heard Yao saying, CHUK Dee!

19. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Yes! It was also funny to me, when you know Yao Mings character the two don't fit together.:p

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]
    #11, the number, he's #11