1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Amazing pentagon video

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rhadamanthus, Apr 10, 2006.

Tags:
  1. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

wow...that's really interesting and really scary all at once.

3. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

a bbs member went to a conspiracy website and all i got was a black screen that says 9/11 on it.

4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

time travel? Adolf Hitler, small hole, big explosion,...It's too much, time to clean the shotgun

5. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Those are some very provocative and confusing aspects to this tragedy.

Did I see something that claimed that the actual flight 77 went down some 40 minutes earlier? Where is that wreck? Where are the witnesses to that downing?

Wasn't Barbara Olsen on that flight? Didn't she reportedly talk with her husband Ted and make claims about being headed back over Washington. As much as she flew, she had to have a clue about where she was in the air-- if she recognized where she was, i.e. over Washington.

6. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

As I have said in a previous thread, there are a LOT of questions and inconsistencies with the 'official' story that remain unaddressed.

I doubt we will ever know the full story, that's just the nature of these things.

7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

What is puzzling to me is there are many claims stating that passengers on Flight 93 made calls on their cell phones. I have never been able to or heard any reports of anyone being able to receive a valid cell phone connection while on a plane.

Several independent researchers have come to the same conclusion in tests following the immediate aftermath.

8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

why did NORAD stand down on 9/11?

when payne stuart's plane went off course there were f-16's on it w/in minutes. they got close enough to see that all passengers were dead and since they were out in the middle of nowhere, let it crash on its own.

where was NORAD on 9/11?

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You absolutely can make calls on your cell....I remember mine ringing as we flew over Chicago.....it took me 3 rings to turn it off, and the Stewerdess was not happy.

DD

10. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

The human race is being duped by unseen forces that have manipulated and controlled our reality since the creation of time. From religious fanatics to politicans and right on down to the man in the street, wittingly or unwittingly, we're all helping to carry out some sinister plan. We're all dupes. It's all right there but we just can't see it for some ******* reason. Most have to sense the whole of it all is lies and deception, know matter where you are, in the desert in arabia or on plymouth rock, what we are hearing and seeing is all one big show put on to decieve and manipluate.. to what end I don't know.. but damn it don't look good. just my theory.

11. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Every part of 9-11 has these pieces of the puzzle that don't fit. The twin towers collapsing, no wreckage at the Pentagon, the cell phone calls and no wreckage again for flight 93. Then of course there is that whole WTC 7 issue of a building collapsing just from fire, no planes even hitting it. The laws of physics don't seem to apply to any of these things. If a 757 hit the Pentagon, why not release video showing it happening. There seems to be plenty of angles of the event. What is the FBI hiding?

I'm not going to claim I know who or why, but a lot of things just don't add up to the "official" story. You throw into the mix the current administrations total lack of respect for laws and apparent attitude that the president is the law. How is this different then the monarchy that our founding fathers revolted against?

Remember the "official" news report in Germany was that communists burned the Reichstag.

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

A friend told me to watch In Plane Sight the other day, which got me to surf the net....

Here's what some 911 spooks say about the Pentagon Hoax:
    http://www.oilempire.us/pentagon.html

The other site that's logically sound was the one posted in an earlier topic and bashed....

13. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

how come the full video footage from all of the cameras in and around the pentagon has not been released?

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

This is from a full blown conspiracy website called Above Top Secret ~ there is plenty woo woo tin foil hat nonsense there, but this guy's break down of the pentagon impact is very good IMHO.

Above Top Secret -- Did a 757 hit the Pentagon on 9-11

The video is well done and very creepy, but I think it leaves a lot of info out to make the conspiracy angle work.

The thing that bugs me the most about 9/11 is -- how in the hell did these guys with minimal training fly difficult to pilot planes so well? They must have had training some place else.

15. rhadamanthus

I've always wondered this as well. It makes no sense, especially considering the planes were going off course around major cities:

16. rhadamanthus

Thanks for the link. That was incredibly interesting.

17. HotRocket

HotRocket Contributing Member

18. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Microsoft.

19. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Great site. Thanks.

20. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Since the Bush Administration knew about the plot, it is only logical to conclude that this was a ploy by Bush and co. to do their sinister deed: winning.