ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner
Jeff is offline Old 04-21-2001, 12:05 AM   #1
Jeff
Clutch Crew
Jeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeff is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #7
I caught just a minute of TNT's playoff preview and Kenny Smith was talking about how he gave his championship rings to his father and his brother because they made him what he was as a player.

Barkley said, "You shoudda gave 'em to Dream."

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

------------------
And then, depression set in...

Sponsored Link
Dr of Dunk is offline Old 04-21-2001, 12:51 AM   #2
Dr of Dunk
Clutch Crew
Dr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Aug 1999
Member: #676
Oh damn, that's just wrong. LOL!

------------------
Yugo grills, Yugo mills, Check out the oil my Yugo spills...

TraJ is offline Old 04-21-2001, 01:01 AM   #3
TraJ
TraJ is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Aug 1999
Member: #651
I caught Kenny Smith talking about the championships a few nights ago. He said that he and guys like Robert Horry (those are the only names I remember, although I believe he mentioned others) only have those rings because of Hakeem. Kenny knows and isn't afraid to say it. But that was good. What else would you expect from Barkley?

------------------
The sky is falling!

heypartner is offline Old 04-21-2001, 01:31 AM   #4
heypartner
Contributing Member
heypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #920
DoD is right!!

...just wrong!! LOL

SmeggySmeg is offline Old 04-21-2001, 04:27 AM   #5
SmeggySmeg
Contributing Member
SmeggySmeg is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSmeggySmeg is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSmeggySmeg is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #246
I am sure Kenny would have replied "Dream may have given them to me, but at least i have some"

------------------
"Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

TheReasonSF3 is offline Old 04-21-2001, 10:23 PM   #6
TheReasonSF3
TheReasonSF3 is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Apr 2001
Member: #2400
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff: I caught just a minute of TNT's playoff preview and Kenny Smith was talking about how he gave his championship rings to his father and his brother because they made him what he was as a player.
Barkley said, "You shoudda gave 'em to Dream."
That really is hilarious. I don't get how Chuck can always come up with funny remarks like that.

------------------
Sorry Clutch; I had to copy the recap headline "the Mo and Fro Show" into my username cause I loved it!

Steve_Francis_rules is offline Old 04-22-2001, 03:37 AM   #7
Steve_Francis_rules
Steve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSteve_Francis_rules is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Dec 1999
Member: #1023
I wish I hadn't missed that. Those three guys on turner are a lot of fun to watch because the chemistry is just great.

------------------

vj23k is offline Old 04-22-2001, 01:45 PM   #8
vj23k
Contributing Member
vj23k is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2000
Member: #1699
They are a good group of guys for a sports show. They make it more fun than usual.

Kenny and Charles even have former-stoneface Ernie Johnson laughing.

------------------
Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion