Reply With Quote   #1
TigerBait
Contributing Member
TigerBait is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2005
Member: #16127
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/n....php?PRKey=1983

Quote:
Three new faces were working with the Texans' first-team defense Tuesday. Shantee Orr lined up at left outside linebacker in place of Jason Babin, while Demarcus Faggins lined up at left cornerback in place of Phillip Buchanon. Rookie Travis Johnson lined up at left defensive end in lace of Gary Walker, who is nursing an injured shoulder.

Sponsored Link
Rockets34Legend is offline Old 09-20-2005, 03:49 PM
    Reply With Quote   #2
Rockets34Legend
Contributing Member
Rockets34Legend is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRockets34Legend is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRockets34Legend is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRockets34Legend is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4644
It could be just practice....

rikesh316 is offline Old 09-20-2005, 03:51 PM
    Reply With Quote   #3
rikesh316
rikesh316 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7288
No they will start Week 4.

pgabriel is offline Old 09-20-2005, 03:52 PM
    Reply With Quote   #4
pgabriel
Contributing Member
pgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #9145
I wrote this in the overrated player thread, John Grenado said Babin won't be starting and Wong will move to the outside.

Mario Elie commenting on Hakeem telling him that David Robinson was holding his MVP trophy before Hakeem destroyed him in 95' WCF.

"i put four in a two call that a kobe bryant" paul wall

gucci888 is offline Old 09-20-2005, 03:54 PM
    Reply With Quote   #5
gucci888
Contributing Member
gucci888 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: May 2002
Member: #4227
I think you'll still see them in the starting lineup for the game. But both have been horrible, Buchanon has been very disappointing so far.

JamesC is offline Old 09-20-2005, 03:55 PM
    Reply With Quote   #6
JamesC
JamesC is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #4929
I guess this is good news. The Texans had to do something after Buchanons love tap on Willie Parker while he walked into the endzone. I know he was a rookie last year and such but I havent been impressed with Babin yet.

- Charles Oakley

Several Ryan Bowenisms were displayed tonight. That honkey is walking chaos on defense.

- Hippieloser

TigerBait is offline Old 09-20-2005, 03:57 PM
    Reply With Quote   #7
TigerBait
Contributing Member
TigerBait is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2005
Member: #16127
If anything this may light a fire under certain players and it shows that the coaches actually care about their jobs, and are trying to make it work. But I still don't buy it.

pgabriel is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:10 PM
    Reply With Quote   #8
pgabriel
Contributing Member
pgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gucci888
I think you'll still see them in the starting lineup for the game. But both have been horrible, Buchanon has been very disappointing so far.
Now charlie palilo is reporting they are being BENCHED.

Mario Elie commenting on Hakeem telling him that David Robinson was holding his MVP trophy before Hakeem destroyed him in 95' WCF.

Mr. Clutch is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:18 PM
    Reply With Quote   #9
Mr. Clutch
Contributing Member
Mr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Nov 2002
Member: #7931
Call them the Killer B's.

RocketMan Tex is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:24 PM
    Reply With Quote   #10
RocketMan Tex
Contributing Member
RocketMan Tex is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRocketMan Tex is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRocketMan Tex is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRocketMan Tex is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #97
This is a good move. Capers is showing he has a sack. It won't help him, since I think he'll get fired before the end of the season, but it's good.

Drewdog is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:25 PM
    Reply With Quote   #11
Drewdog
Contributing Member
Drewdog is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2000
Member: #2070
Buchanon is the worst CB in the NFL.

Mr. Clutch is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:28 PM
    Reply With Quote   #12
Mr. Clutch
Contributing Member
Mr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Nov 2002
Member: #7931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewdog
Buchanon is the worst CB in the NFL.
Is he really? I mean, I understand that tackling job was unacceptable. But everything I've read says he is a very talented guy. You can't expect him to stop every pass thrown his way.

Rocketman95 is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:32 PM
    Reply With Quote   #13
Rocketman95
Hangout Boy
Rocketman95 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRocketman95 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRocketman95 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRocketman95 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRocketman95 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRocketman95 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRocketman95 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRocketman95 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRocketman95 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRocketman95 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRocketman95 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Member: #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch
You can't expect him to stop every pass thrown his way.
I'll take one, please.

Mattj is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:43 PM
    Reply With Quote   #14
Mattj
Mattj is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineMattj is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineMattj is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Member: #4162
Charlie would now...what with the zero practices and games combined he's been to this season...now if you had been listening to 610 you would have heard this at 2pm..... :D j/k

Mattj is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:43 PM
    Reply With Quote   #15
Mattj
Mattj is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineMattj is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineMattj is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Member: #4162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattj
Charlie would now...what with the zero practices and games combined he's been to this season...now if you had been listening to 610 you would have heard this at 2pm..... :D j/k
make that know....

Bogey is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:48 PM
    Reply With Quote   #16
Bogey
Contributing Member
Bogey is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodBogey is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Member: #4096
That's weak Matt, pony up and contribute some money so you can edit your posts. :D

Rockets34Legend is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:51 PM
    Reply With Quote   #17
Rockets34Legend
Contributing Member
Rockets34Legend is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRockets34Legend is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRockets34Legend is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRockets34Legend is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Member: #4644
Mattj, what do you think of these changes? Is it going to help?

The Real Shady is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:55 PM
    Reply With Quote   #18
The Real Shady
Contributing Member
The Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jun 2000
Member: #1554
Way to go Casserly! These pickups are truely some great moves that you can put on your resume for your next job.

spence99 is offline Old 09-20-2005, 04:58 PM
    Reply With Quote   #19
spence99
spence99 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #130
Why has Bradford not been benched? Why do they still not make any changes on offense?

pgabriel is offline Old 09-20-2005, 05:03 PM
    Reply With Quote   #20
pgabriel
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattj
Hey I did say I heard it on the morning show. I guess no one takes Grenado seriously.

Page 1 of 2