1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Buy Cato a plane ticket!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sithpooh, Mar 25, 2001.

1. sithpooh

sithpooh Member

My, oh my. Kelvin Cato is a miserable, pathetic excuse for a Houston Rocket. His horrible work ethic and lack of heart makes Dave Feitl look like an all-time great. Did anyone see how many times in tonight's game he looked at the rock as if it were some object from outer space that was out to get him? How many passes did he bobble in this just this game? This guy makes more than Steve (rookie cap rules considered), Cat, & Moochie (others as well), and he reminds me of the Tin Man......he has no heart. How did we get so ripped in the Pippen deal? Not that the Blazers are doing much better, but Cato is a quitter, and he's never been in playing shape since joining the team. We have no reason to even think of the postseason while his minutes are so high, and the team is better without him. I've been a Rockets fan for nearly 20 years, and this is just incomprehensible. He's awful. That's not a matter of opinion, but an empirical fact. Maybe there's a CBA team out there somewhere who could use this guy, but that's until you consider that most of those guys actually work for their money and are trying to get better. Lose Cato now.

------------------

2. Timing

Timing Member

I don't think they sell plane tickets to Pluto.

------------------
    "You have to think optimistic. I think it's never over till it's over." - Clyde Drexler after losing at home to go down 3-1 to the Suns in '95

3. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Kelvin Cato,

What the hell were you thinking tonight? I mean, since you think defense is SO overrated, how bout working on actually catching the rock. But you think that is overrated too. You are one of the poorest, overpaid, stupid, pathetic, clumsiest, accident-proned "basketball player" ever to grace a Houston Rocket uniform. I WANT TO TRADE YOU FOR 2 FROZEN BURRITOS AND A PACK OF HALF-EATON TWIZZLERS!

Yours fricken truly,
    fb

PS. You SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    Watch Cat's Corner every Sunday night on Fox 26 news at 9!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCKETS!

4. Rocket101

Rocket101 Member

Let him buy his own plane ticket!

5. Kung Fu Rocketman

It's one thing to criticize Cato for not being a good player, but the guy is a LAZY @SS who seems to not give half a crap about his play. Why, WHY does he not jump when in the lane. WHY does he not look in any way angry on a shxtty play caused by him. Man, it really hurts me to see such a great potential go to waste like this. He should be traded soooon. VERY very VERY very soon. I'm getting more upset as I write this; If he would just give a little effort we wouldn't be on this losing streak right now. WHyyyyyyy Kelvin don't you care????

------------------
    Kapaya!

6. RocketsFanFromLa

They should have gotten J. O'Neal
    instead of Cato.

------------------

Really a member since
    March 1999.

7. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Why should they buy him a plane ticket.

At 6 mill a year...

------------------
    Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion

8. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

How about we give him a swift kick in the a** out the door? That doesn't cost anything. [​IMG]

------------------

9. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Aww, and injure him again?

[​IMG]

------------------
    Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion

10. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

With his salary, we could've stationed him up on MIR and kept it operational until his contract runs out [​IMG]

------------------
    What can change the nature of a man?

11. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

This sounds like a job for http://www.saveourrockets.com

------------------
    Founder and President of the Houston Homers Club(HHC) - Are you a homer? Join now!

The Rockets will be NBA champions. Believe.