1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Students regret posing topless, as photos flood campus

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

WTF DID THAT b**** PUT HER HANDS OVER THE PIC?!? :mad: :D

http://www.theeyeopener.com/storydetail.cfm?storyid=408

http://www.theeyeopener.com/images/bin/nw-t***-traikos-p3.jpg

Five female Ryerson students discovered the true meaning of the world wide web over the weekend.
    The women - two business and three ITM students - took a few titillating snapshots in what appears to be a classroom.

The group uploaded the digital photos - which features the quintet in bikini tops and kissing each other while topless - to a Web site last Wednesday and were shocked to find that by Monday morning, they had become minor campus celebrities.

"It's just PG-13 stuff, I don't know what the big deal is," said one of the girls, whose boyfriend took the pictures. "We're laughing it off now, it's almost been a week."

The group wasn't laughing when they discovered that the ITM computer lounge had their photos set as the desktop wallpaper on every monitor.

Someone with access to the Web site had downloaded the photos from the Web site and circulated them by e-mail.

The e-mail with the photos was forwarded so frequently that some business students reported receiving it as many as three times.

The women said that other students have been pointing at them and making lewd offers about paying money for more pictures.

"We're thinking we might be put on the admission pamphlets next," joked the same business student. She denied taking the pictures on school property and insisted it was just a fun joke between friends.

"It was just an intimate moment between friends," explained another one of the students, who also refused to give her name. "It's unfortunate that students would be so childish and immature."

"I should be concentrating on school, not worrying about this ****," she said in obvious frustration.

The women admit they were naive to believe they could post scantily clad pictures on the Internet and not get noticed, although they feel someone is maliciously trying to send the photos to as many Ryerson students as possible.

The group said they also fear for their safety when walking from the business building to the rest of the school. The photogenic five also fear they would lose the respect of their professors.

The students insist that there aren't any other naughty photos and that rumours of wild orgies occurring in the business building are completely false.

#1 Rockets34Legend, Feb 18, 2003
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2003
  2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

damn 'tard needs to be kicked out of school for saying something that stupid...

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

We had a little scandal at our school when a girl who was dissatisfied with her financial aid package worked as a model for a p*rn site. The financial aid office suddenly became a lot more cooperative in an effort to get her to stop. I know she initially turned them down in favor of her job; I don't know if she ever relented.

The moral of this story is: you may sacrifice your profs' respect by posing nude, but you can probably regain it if you make good money doing it.

4. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

JuanValdez, I think we should judge on how her "financial aid package" looks....then we can decide her fate. :D :D :D

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Sorry, I can't give you the link. That was a couple years back and the site is no longer my homepage. :( ;)

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

"It was just an intimate moment between friends," explained another one of the students, who also refused to give her name. "It's unfortunate that students would be so childish and immature."

Yeah, just about as childish as taking nude photos in a classroom.