1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Shai vs. Luka as the Mavericks try to even the series in OKC. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

How Obama Deals with Hecklers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by JunkyardDwg, Aug 1, 2008.

1. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Considering there's so many anti-Obama threads here...pointless and tactless ones at that...I figured this would be a good dose of fresh air.

He was confronted by some demonstrators at a town hall today and I thought he handled the situation quite well. He even allowed them to ask a question and I for one really like his response. One of the things that has attracted me to Obama is that he tries to give honest answers. Sure, he's a politician, he's gonna pander and generalize at times. But he's also not afraid to play it straight.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/08/01/1240564.aspx

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I just saw that, and I thought he did a great job. It also really diffused the situation and eliminated the distraction from becoming much bigger.

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

pfft, he never does good without a teleprompter

#3 pgabriel, Aug 1, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Yeah the whole thing was off of the teleprompter and the dudes in the back were plants. Obama is one evil genius.

5. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

6. lastmanstanding

Anyone remember that time Arnold got egged? He handled that one extremely well.

7. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

So he's agreeing with the agenda of these radicals...telling.