1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard- Please Stay

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clips/Roxfan, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

2. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

I digg that song. Lets get them to make one for Dragic.

3. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

Dude is as good as gone. The guy is so unoriginal--copies everything Shaq did. I mean, the guy calls himself Superman, plays the pivot exactly like Shaq (just not as dominant), dunks the same way, and will soon make his way to LA to try his hand at some terrible films and an even worse rap career.

That said, Howard, Pau, and Kobe will be a scary team.

4. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

lol...epic.

5. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

I still think Kobe should go to Chicago. Mike Brown is gonna run that lakers team into the ground.

Howard should go to any one of the Texas teams or if he wants spotlight, LA Clippers. Griffin/Howard

6. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Why should he waste his prime, on a bad team. No way Orlando is getting past Chicago or the Heat.

7. Soybean Fanatic

Dwight will be one of the first franchise tagged players under the new CBA, book it!

8. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

because you're a tool and your sig is gay.

9. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

What's that got to do with the topic? Derailing a topic(trolling), should be a bannable offence like on most forums to be honest.

10. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Stern has gone on record recently saying there won't be franchise tag.

11. dropshot001

dropshot001 Member

I wouldn't blame him for leaving to go to a winner.

12. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

He doesen't have to go a team full of superstars, just a team that surrounds him win the necessary means to win. I.e. Dirk with Dallas.

Make your own legacy. I'm not being biased but we're one back up center away from being D12's perfect fit. I say we send Hakeem to go convince him to join the Rockets next year.

:cool:

13. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d3bUg8wsgVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. TheGoldenGreek

What I got from this link is that he told an NBA.com reporter that he plans on becoming a FA...HOW DID I MISS THAT?!

15. Raven

Raven Member

Big mistake, but a franchise tag would keep stars from relocating to big media markets, so I can see why he's be against it.

16. roslolian

roslolian Member

DH should have been the MVP last year, too bad so many MVP voters are such idiots. Anyway I don't really blame DH if he leaves Orlando, they already 7+ years to build around him and failed miserably.

17. SunsRocketsfan

why do people love making songs for NBA players to stay. We all saw how well that went for Cleveland. But then again Orlando >>>>>>>>>>>> Cleveland (sorry if anyone actually lives there on this board)

18. meh

meh Contributing Member

The whole DH to Lakers thing is just talk, because the Lakers have no money like they did with Shaq.

IMO, the top 3 teams with enough money to burn next year on Howard: Boston, OKC, Houston. Boston seems the best fit in terms of media exposure. OKC in terms of winning. OKC also has the most attractive pieces in any potential trade. Houston would be a distant, distant 3rd in terms of attraction, but I feel still better than any other choices around.

Also, I don't believe Orlando would trade him. They're likely going to just "go for it" and hope for the best. If they win it all, or at least make the finals, there's a good chance Howard just re-ups.

19. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

You think Weisbrod will let another great center just walk?

20. houseofglass21

Howard is only a threat in the post, and he gets fouled almost every time and then misses 50% of his free throws. Sure he puts up some offensive numbers and gets some rebounds, but he'll lose the game for you at the free throw line when it really counts.