1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RealGM.com droping the disrespect.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kevmon0, Jun 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

If D'antoni has good defensive assistants with him, this team could possibly be better than they were in 14-15.

1 person likes this.
  2. kevmon0

kevmon0 Member

-.-

When i made this thread i dont care who want what player when... Its just about the silliness of the media using Houston as its scapegoat. When Golden state was hot all you saw was Curry Curry Curry. when Curry was cold......

**** talking about Rockets... all i was saying here. We can still destroy 85% of the teams out there and we get treated like a 10 win team _-_.

3. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

Good thing, there a ALOT of Warriors fans......

I for one will be looking forward to the wonderful spacing/passing a lineup of

Curry
    Thompson
    AI
    Durant
    Green

will provide.

4. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

U should understand it's a lucky that there r topics to dislike ur team because people has high expectation for ur team;
    If people didn't talk about the team, u would feel lonely

5. kevmon0

kevmon0 Member

Uhh.... no i wont because that how underdogs are made. At the moment we are a laughing stalk. This is how a City loses its Sports team.

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Tell them to stop droping.

7. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

If u r a star, u will understand the media power;
    if u r common fan, i can understand u

8. alX

alX Member

exactly.
    droping?
    man, does anyone even care to try anymore?

this place and team got depressing really quick.

9. MONON

MONON Member

WOW!! I'm highly optimistic about the upcoming season, but you're miles ahead of me. :grin:

10. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't understand this line of thinking. You are talking about a team that was in the Western Conference Finals two years ago and the major departures from that team will be Dwight Howard and Josh Smith. Shouldn't the addition of Durant be seen as a net gain? Not to mention the extra money available to sign free agents.

Durant may not be interested in Houston, but the idea that they are so far away from competing just doesn't ring true to me.

11. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

What do u guys want the media to say?
    The media reported what he heard, why do u guys react so strongly?

12. vick

vick Member

Rockets do not have any over the hill players. Non have been good enough to become over the hill.

13. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

What has this team done lately? Let go of the past little buddy we are far removed from that team.