1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Jordan Hill Highlights vs. Thunder

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Jordan Hill Highlights vs. Thunder 11/28/2010

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LmKuWZWuHDM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LmKuWZWuHDM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

2. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

that first slam was awesome. jordan hill slams make me so happy

3. vator

vator Contributing Member

This is becoming an every game occurrence it seems. Hopefully he can remain consistent.

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I love how down the stretch Hill is going straight to the basket every single time.

5. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Favorite part of hills game is that he doesnt go up so most of the time he goes for the dunk.

6. brooksstephens

okay.. he's convinced me that he isn't a lottery bust. Now the question is.. can he be MORE than a consistent serviceable role player??

7. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

he needs more PT. he has enough athleticism.

he got poked in the eye and still ran down and hit a jump shot

8. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

He is demanding the ball and demanding PT in the process. It's always funny watching him play because his face gives me the impression that he is just going through the motions but his actions couldn't be any different. He is incredibly active and I am very glad to have him on our team.

9. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Jordan Hill is progressing into a really nice player. Would I want him included in a trade for Iggy or Melo? I don't know anymore. I like what I am seeing from this guy and I hope he continues to get better. Thanks for the highlight Clutch.

10. melvimbe

melvimbe Member

He's doing well, but I think he still needs to work more for more minutes. He'll be lucky to keep his 16 minutes with Yao coming back.

We really need to move some of these bigs. We still have patterson to get minutes later on in the season hopefully.

11. ededdeddie

ededdeddie Member

THATS WHAT WE NEED! MORE DUNKS AND HIGHLIGHTS!!!!

12. Zfan

Zfan Member

No doubt he's the top5 big man in term of athletism. Nice to see his improvement in jumpshot and post play. But why always lost balance when contact?

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Like I have said before on here... Jordan Hill can give the Rockets exactly what they need to compete at a higher level, its just the matter of the coaching staff and Jordan himself improving and playing smart.

He needs to do a better job establishing himself in the post on offense, from there he can create or draw double teams in time.

The next step after that would be being able to put the ball on the floor from the pick and roll and explode to the basket.

If Adelman has some patience, Hill can be a difference maker especially in the second half of the season.

14. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

He is turning into a plus player on both sides of the floor. Hopefully PatPat gets his chance to shine as well. We could have 2 very good young powerforwards on our hands to eventually replace Scola.

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

He's positively Cato-mic on some of those, it's almost scary.

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

He looked terrific last night. I love how he's started holding the ball high with both hands before making a move, something many of us have wished Yao would do for years. Hill seems to be progressing, seems to be coachable, and has excellent hands, a suspect area when we got him (glad that turned out to be wrong!). Hill needs more minutes. Not fouling so much would help that. He'll figure it out. Nice video!

17. pbthunder

pbthunder Contributing Member

I've always said that I'm in favor of trading anybody, as long as we get value back. In Hill's case, that value has been going up and up. I said earlier that he was worth the #5 pick straight up. I think most teams with the #5 would give it to us in a second for Hill.

As for Iggy, I think his trade value might still be below Iggy's, but if we traded him straight up for AI, we might very well live to regret it. Moreso if we traded Hill plus pieces for him.

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Getting better and better every single day

need more PT and he will hopefully be legit

19. AggieRocketsFan

We're really going to need him tonight against Chandler/Haywood.

They are going to be crashing the offensive glass hard...

20. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

he continues to improve....he needs to stay aggressive and realize he's much more athletic than most defenders...