1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wolves to offer Eric Bledsoe max contract.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by wtplaya159, Sep 19, 2014.

1. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

Bad offer is bad.

2. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Yeah, Go try Minny. But it ain't happening.

3. clutz

clutz Member

[​IMG]

4. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Hey man, if anyone wanted Martin I'm sure the Wolves would gladly give him away for free. There are no takers.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Who said they would gladly give Martin away? How do you know there are no takers?

6. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

Been trying to unload him with trade offeres for GS and others i don't remember.

7. hoopster325

hoopster325 Member

That team is going to be outrageously athletic if this happens.

Wiggins, Bledsoe, LaVine, Dieng and Thad Young? At the very least they're going to outrun every team in the league. May as well try and trade Pek, not sure he'll keep up with that speed.

8. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

If only we had that supporting cast around H and H.

We will get there

9. MONON

MONON Member

Lowery on point & Howard appreciating a scoop of ice cream from Louis & KM lights out from the bench. I hope I never wake up from this dream.

10. Nook

Nook Member

LMFAO He is a "good locker room guy"?

I know for a fact he was not for the Rockets. He was probably the worst locker room guy on the team in recent memory. He constantly bad mouthed the front office and coaching staff. He gave numerous "anonymous" negative quotes to the media while in Houston and was a clubhouse lawyer.

The Rockets could not wait to get rid of him.

11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

That's news to me, he seemed classy, but I wasn't watching the Rockets as closely as I have been recently.

Never the less, still easily worth 7 mill a year to me.

12. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Yeah, Martin didn't like it here. He wanted to get traded and he let it be known.

13. baubo

baubo Member

I don't know for a "fact" about anything, but watching his last season here after we let Adelman go, it was clear he was just itching to get the hell out of Houston. Before then he seemed swell to me.

14. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

That doesn't mean Houston couldn't do a deal with the TWolves that could free up some cap room for them to make the full offer. The danger with that from the TWolves standpoint is they essentially shed a contract(likely Rubio) on the cheap and could potentially be left in the cold if Phoenix matches. That would be ridiculous if Phoenix pays that much for both Dragic and Bledsoe at the same position but I'm sure the Wolves would prefer not to lose both their fan favorite players in the same summer for what little they would get.

....Bledsoe on the Wolves with all those young guys could be really entertaining. I personally want to see it...but then again I also want to see Dragic find a way to get back to Houston too. I'm not high on Rubio(anymore), but those in the know seem to point to Morey is still high on him.

15. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Wolves aiming for worst spacing starting five in the league. Better hope they score 100+ points via fast break dunks and alley-oops.

17. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Well it sends a signal to Bledsoe to no signy the 48m

18. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

I guess when you are done contemplating whether to sign Rubio to the max, signing Bledsoe to the max seems like a bargin.

19. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

One thing that makes it harder is that the Suns own the Wolves 2015 or 16 pick (1-12 protected). Sending them Bledsoe makes the team better which in a way they want but not too much better as that kills their pick. I'm wondering if they could sweeten the pot on a SnT by lowering the protection down to a 1-5. That would turn what's most likely going to be a couple of 2nds into a VERY nice 1st - assuming that the current protection keeps them from getting the 1st which then turn into a couple of 2nds in 16/17.

20. CCorn

CCorn Member

We should get him just to have the option of the best shooting, worst defensive lineup option in nba history.