1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Documentary film about IS(IS)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Aug 18, 2014.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AUjHb4C7b94" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I watched the whole 42 minutes. I see a lot of uneducated, dirty dumbasses with bad teeth walking around in some godforsaken desert area, being blinded by a hateful death cult ideology. Somehow, watching this film, I can see how this attracts other dumbass losers who are just like the dumbass losers in this film. What I also see is how an "us vs. them" (Muslims vs. "infidels") culture has poisoned Muslims around the world - not only the extremist ones.

Sadly, these guys somehow got weapons and money and are now terrorizing a huge area, murdering people and committing genocide.

They need to be put out of business, for good.

2. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

3. treeman

treeman Member

I posted this a couple of days ago in the other ISIS thread, but it needs wide exposure. Everyone needs to watch it. It's well worth the time.

Evil. Pure evil.

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

(after I posted this thread ;))

5. treeman

treeman Member

Oh, hey, I don't know if you saw it, but Abu Mosa - the press officer in the video - got killed fighting Assad's forces. Life's really all about the small pleasures... So if you watch this video, every time something shocking comes out of that guy's mouth, just think "He's dead"...

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

His only dream was to place the IS flag on top of the White House. Is that so much to ask?:grin:
    What's next in store for Abu Mosa?
    [​IMG]

#6 fchowd0311, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>January: &quot;ISIS is a JV team.&quot;
    Yesterday: &quot;ISIS is the worst threat ever.&quot;
    - Messages courtesy US Department of Don't Do Stupid ****</p>&mdash; David Burge (@iowahawkblog) <a href="https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/statuses/502792377229377536">August 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. Nook

Nook Member

Something not discussed is that there are more British ISIS "freedom" fighters in Syria/Iraq than Muslims in the UK military....

I can be liberal on issues, but this is something that needs to be seriously considered. There are at a minimum 500 Muslims from the UK fighting for ISIS and another 250 others that did fight for ISIS and have returned to the UK.

If I am a citizen of the UK, I want those 250 Muslims in the UK that fought for ISIS arrested and at a MINIMUM deported, if not tried as war criminals.

9. Faust

Faust Member

why are england ppl so nice about this? very few american moslems travel outside america and do terror stuff in other countries. we always catch those bad guys. how are there so many of them in england?

also why are england moslems more angry and terrorist looking than american ones? ive seen youtube videos where hundreds of them protest on the street, but you never see that in america. is it because england doesn't have guns and in america they are afraid of getting shot? there are some england cities where moslem law is practiced so groups of them tell women not to dress like england people, or drink beer, and etc

10. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

It is a shame Bush and Chaney by destroying Iraq and Obama by encouraging the Syrian rebels led to the development of ISIl

11. Faust

Faust Member

all of these moslems get money because of oil. though i dont like liberals, this one hippie on my street has a point. we need more cars that run on natural gas, biology diesel, and electricity like those cars rich ppl drive. without people driving cars running on oil, saudia arabia and other terrorist countries would be nothing. the only reason were in that area is because of oil. if we put men on the moon, i think we can find a way to use stuff besides oil to power our trucks.

12. Nook

Nook Member

No ISIS exists because there are fundamentalist Muslim that act like animals. Stop making excuses. Better yet why don't you travel to Syria or Iraq and see how welcoming you will think they are when you are on the knees in an orange jumpsuit.

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Everything bad in the world exists because of something bad the US did in the past.

Its a shame our country was ever founded. Which it was, by anti-crown terrorists.

14. Nook

Nook Member

No doubt the USA could have handled the situation better. I don't think Bush's brawn or Obama's self destiny policies have been a success. However ISIS and fundamentalist Muslim factions are deplorable and all the "warriors" and leaders should be beheaded and their severed heads should be wrapped in pig skin and buried under a Catholic Church.

15. glynch

They are deplorable and agreed we could have handled it better.

Hey, I get it you are disgusted.

Similarly many folks are disgusted by crime and drug abuse. The answer is not the massive prison system and the war on drugs.

People were frightened and disgusted by 9/11. The answer was not War on Iraq, Occupation of Afghanistan and overthrow of stable but problematical regimes in Syria and Libya.

It is not enough to just to find things deplorable and do stupid things.

#15 glynch, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  16. Nook

Nook Member

Over reacting (Iraq) is one thing. ISIS is another. Any American fighting for ISIS in Syria or Iraq should be tried for treason. The same goes in GB. Any American that financially supports ISIS should be tried for aiding.

The soldiers for ISIS should be tried for war crimes. The majority of Muslims in Iraq and Syria are not joining ISIS. Those that join are extremists and are calling for a religious based state that destroys almost all personal freedoms.

How you can rail against Israel 24/7 and not Hamas (nice public executions today btw) and even more so, ISIS is beyond me... and least you forget, I have been very critical of Israel. However, what the fundamentalist Muslims are doing blows anything Israel does out of the water.

1 person likes this.
  17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The silence from the Sunni outrage crew when it comes to Gaza/Israel (e.g. adeelsiddiqui, trustme, Hydhypedplaya) is deafening.

18. Cokebabies

Cokebabies Contributing Member

Vice News deserves an award for doing some real reporting. No mainstream news agency has the balls to go interview ISIS.

19. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

US is mostly responsible for everything thats led up to this in a somewhat indirect manner..

but at this point its good for everyone if these guys dont exist.. extreme situations, extreme measures..

20. glynch

Good point. Oil is the reason we cater to the Saudi Wahabis who are as responsible as anyone for this mess.