1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Why Nicole over Zach?

The only thing I can think of is Zach would have been booted right back out next week while Nicole being level headed and liked could re-kindle the Rationale.

2. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

Can someone explain to me how Caleb went from refusing to play with Frankie in the BOB competition and saying he 'wouldn't play the game' with Frankie to Frankie almost automatically using the POV on him? I no understand :/

Christine is a tool. She has to know she's the low man on the Detonator totem pole and a likely upcoming target. If Zach was nice to Victoria, he could have convinced her to vote Cody out, starting a new anti-Bro-nator alliance.

Cody and Derrick may cruise to the end because nobody has the balls. Of course, Derrick and Victoria in the end would be the biggest ass whooping of BB ever.

I think Nicole and Donny will no doubt work together and hopefully one of them wins HOH. That will make for some good BB.

3. BigTex

BigTex Member

Frankie is really good at brown nosing people

Christine is super unperceptive. Cody isn't very bright either

It will be another predictable week if Donny or Nicole don't win HoH. This has been the most predictable season I've ever seen. Maybe it will be entertaining when the detonators finally have to turn on each other

4. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I am always several days behind the rest of you on
    my DVR... caught up tonight while prepping for fantasy drafts this weekend

only one question...

what the **** was jesuscosta mouthing during the jury comp to renter. god we were so close to a waste with her reentry.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Zach is more concerned with his shomance with Frankie than playing the game. Zach seems to just want to cause havoc; he wasn't there to win. He didn't even know what he would have done if he got back in the house when Julie asked him the question. At least Nicole is going in seeking revenge. Nicole or Hayden were the best options to get back in the house IMO.

6. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

LOL! I just caught up and that was probably the most intense competition I've seen due to not wanting to see Jacosta.

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

So what are the questions to be decided in the final weeks?

Who will be in the final 2 with Derrick?
    Which Detonator will be backdoored first?
    How long will Victoria survive?

8. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Donny on Bold and the Beautiful? Hilarious.

Christine's husband? WTF?

[​IMG]

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That is the goofiest looking couple ever. what probably wants to have a threesome with them.

Poor Donny.

10. cardpire

cardpire Member

Anybody else sick of the "we're going to mislead you into thinking the person getting evicted has a chance to stay" editing that we see every show?

i don't have a better solution to make the hour interesting, but it's gotten old as hell to me.

11. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

It is an irritating story line which just attests to how predictable this show is this season.
    Cody could have made a big boy move this week. He even said it himself, You have to be the snake to strike first, or else you are the one blindsided sent packing. Back dooring Frankie would have been a real move. I doubt Frankie will puss out if he gets the power this week. Hopefully Nicole can win HOH and mix things ups.

12. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

They always do that. I always say to myself "whatever, it's going to be a unanimous vote like it always is."

This season showed some promise when people started figuring Frankie out....but that whole thing just sort of fizzled and went away and now everyone is cool with him again. I still don't understand what happened.

13. cardpire

cardpire Member

They told everybody that he has a contract to last till week X since he's quasi-famous and important for ratings, everybody would be getting a pay bump, and business as usual. pretty simple.

14. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I am very happy they got "no apple pie"

a play?? seriously? that was their mission? that was lame as hell.

Thankfully the audience agreed. Maybe the Frankie-love is dissipating and the audience truly loves Donny. Will love to see Frankie's face when Donny wins Favorite Houseguest at the finale. I'm sure he thinks he is the shoe-in for that award.

Any one happen to follow Evel Dick's twitter? man, he can't stand Frankie or Christine and trashes them constantly. fairly entertaining.

15. the shark

the shark Member

"Christine HAWT"???

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but EEEWWWWWWWWW:eek:

What's funny is her husband looks EXACTLY like her.

16. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

yeah pretty much what Cardpire said, the production team was helping Frankie the whole way thru... putting him in alliances and asking other contestants to throw competitions and such

17. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

what cums.

19. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Frankie actually threw a b****fit last night after hearing the very loud cheer the audience gave Donny as he walked out the door. He said he's pissed that it could even be a close race and Donny "never did anything, why is he getting any love at all...I don't get it!!"

20. BigTex

BigTex Member

Frankie doing some mental gymnastics, trying to protect his ego. The "overwhelming no" is getting to him
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T7RwZwmSei0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>