1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patrick Beverley is GARBAGE

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JLPITCO, Feb 20, 2015.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was my fault. I feel sure Beverley did that to make me feel better about the many times I've done that exact thing in a pick-up game or rec league.

2. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

.....LOL

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Skillz champ showed the full repertoire today

4. rustyrob

rustyrob Member

I was nice to see "The Wolverine" back finally!! If he can keep this up we need to destroy this thread.

WELCOME BACK!!!

5. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Couple more games like tonight and I might consider retrieving the Beverley gear from the back of my drawer.

6. Mr. Clutch

I wish this forum gave investment advice because I would buy every stock they hated and sell every stock they loved.

7. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It also help Patrick Beverley didn't have to guard anyone tonight. I mean it's not like the Cavs had a PG out there....

Either way, I'm glad to see him hit a few threes. He still can't make damn layups. I don't understand...

1 person likes this.
  8. houstonhoya

houstonhoya Contributing Member

patty b laugh at you thread

9. rockets belle

rockets belle Member

Just finished watching the replay.
    Patrick is awesome! Yes he's not a great PG but his attitude is great. As much as he frustrates me at time, I hope he'll stay in the roster.

One star thread!

and to FTW Rockets FTW
    Stop being such a hater! You're one of the more toxic posters in here. You're more of a critic than a fan. The team won!

10. Mr. Clutch

I like when he jumps while dribbling

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I love Bev. What's wrong with loving the guys on your favorite team?

12. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Not a damn thing.

Go Rockets!

13. SeeingRocketRed

Beverly tonight was crucial in setting the tone for the Rockets. It was his intensity that ratcheted up the Rockets and got us in the right mindset to win. When he got angry, I loved when he used that anger constructively - he scored what, 3 buckets in a row after that tussle?

14. MtthwPnngbtn

MtthwPnngbtn Member

I hope Lebron won't catch the flu from being that "close" to Beverly! But overall, the Wolverine played a great game. Came through today!

15. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

So happy to see Bev finally get his step back. I love when he was attacking the basket too!

16. XxTCNxX

XxTCNxX Member

As someone previously said Beverley takes 1 step forward and 2 steps backward. Until he proves he can consistently preform like tonight's Cav game im going to be very critical on him, as he's not the pg we need for a championship.

17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Why are you even still here? Weren't you the dude that knew the Rockets were going to lose to the Cavs?

18. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

We loose this game without Bev, no question about it.

19. hakeemthagreat

This is his value to the team. I argued with guys on here for months telling them this about Bev and that his toughness is needed in the playoffs. Beverley brings a certain attitude this team needs.

20. HookemHorns1250

Teams may not like it, referees may not like it...but this is the Beverley that needs to show up each and every game. The player who can get under your skin, play chippy, edgy, and under control.

Let's not forget his crucial rebounds down the stretch when out bigs couldn't do a dang thing about it. He was right in there scrapping with the bigs from Cleveland.

.....and that was a sick cross over before missing that three. I would have lost it had he hit that.