1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron James

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Lil Pun, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Who is this kid. First I see him on the cover of SI, at age 16 nonetheless :eek: then he was on the front page at ESPN.com this morning. Honestly I have never heard anything about the kid, what is it about him that's got everybody buzzing???

2. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Yeah, maybe you should read one of these articles, that will tell you why everyone is buzzing, or perhaps read one of the 18 threads about Lebron.

3. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Contributing Member

Hey, I think you missed the Fantasy Forum in your supercool game of "Taking over the BBS" by starting in the NBA Dish forum and working your way down the BBS, asking questions you could care less about just so your name would appear as the last poster in that forum.

4. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Why do some people have to be assholes?

:rolleyes:

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

OK, my bad I didn't use the search option first. I mean I saw the cover stories on SI and ESPN and thought this was something new because there weren't any new posts on the subject, when it obviously isn't new. As for trying to take over the BBS, no I'm sorry that's just how I read the BBS, from top to bottom and if I want to post something in those forums, I do it.