1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas A&M football thread

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Ramu3, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

You are also assuming guilt...which is disputed.

Also...Ricies are cool with misrepresenting facts. Got it.

#RiceRelevant?

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

you're dancing....can't even admit there's a problem since they're just "good Ags" lol

3. Refman

A college kid may have gotten into a fight. Wow...that NEVER happens (except it does...a lot).

Meanwhile...you still post false accounts of the facts. In other words...lie to make your usually childish point.

4. bigtexxx

I guess Aggie values are now around defending their football players who keep getting arrested? Is that what the school stands for now?

5. ths balla

ths balla Member

yup your right that is exactly what we stand for and everything else you exaggerated and posted before smh...stop dancing around the fact you misrepresented the facts... yea he should have not gotten into fight(we dont know all facts mind you), but these aren't multiple offenders

6. bigtexxx

So it's now all about me "misrepresenting the facts" (which I didn't...you're debating the severity of how hard the Aggie hit the woman, which is impossible to prove given the article)

7. Bogey

Bogey Contributing Member

I definitely prefer not having all these arrests. I don't like assault charges and if convicted I think that is grounds for being kicked off team. Now some of the other junk (weed, PI, etc.) are not as bad, although I am definitely getting tired of hearing about so many different occurances at A&M. Just hope Sumlin can get some control over the team.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Aggy loves to beat women. Sheep and the dog mascot outrank women. We don't even allow female cheerleaders. Bros before hoes. WOman shouldn't be around flying fists, she wasn't behind the kitchen counter, it's on her. These guys came to play football not kiss babies and help old ladies cross the road. The players are more important than everyone.

9. Refman

And you STILL won't admit what you did. LOfreakingL.

Typical texxx assclownery.

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I have a feeling if he carries this personality on in real life he has a ton I mean a TON of friends.

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

How would bigtexxx react if George Zimmerman played for A&M and was arrested for shooting an unarmed black teen?

1 person likes this.
  12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I hope clutchfans doesn't implode or spontaneously combust with that post.

13. Refman

He would rail against him...because texxx is still butthurt that Rice couldn't beat A&M.

14. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

15. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

Consensus top 15 player in the state RB Rodney Anderson decommitted last night. Lots of talk that the top player in the state Daylon Mack is about to open up his recruitment as well. Looks like all the arrests are starting to affect recruiting.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Any news where Anderson is going?

17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Early word is LSU, Alabama, Oklahama, Oklahoma State, and Oregon are the likely options he'll consider, at least from what I've read.

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I don't think it had anything to do with arrests. Recruiting powerhouses have arrests all of the time. He probably decided to go somewhere he can get more immediate playing time (one of the reasons TAMU used to score so many 4 and 5 star RB's back before they were good) or a pro style offense.

19. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

No way. Florida, LSU, and Alabama have plenty of arrests. This is all about playing time.

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>SEC remains at 8-game schedule &amp; must play at least 1 ACC, Big 12, B1G or Pac 12 team annually starting in 2016</p>&mdash; Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/McMurphyESPN/statuses/460563233393606656">April 27, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I maintain, at some point an 11-1 SEC team will get left out of playoff bc of weak crossover games. And then they will go to 9.</p>&mdash; Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) <a href="https://twitter.com/slmandel/statuses/460562131662815232">April 27, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/slmandel">@slmandel</a> That's likely only thing that will force SEC to 9. Someone's going to have to tell the SEC its blemished champ isn't in top 4.</p>&mdash; Jon Solomon (@jonsol) <a href="https://twitter.com/jonsol/statuses/460562855746482176">April 27, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>SEC non-division permanent opponents: Bama vs. Tenn; Ark vs. Mizzou; Aub vs. Ga; LSU vs. UF; Ole Miss vs. Vandy; MSU vs. UK; A&amp;M vs. USC</p>&mdash; Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/McMurphyESPN/statuses/460565681617256448">April 27, 2014</a></blockquote>