1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Karl Malone

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RHU525, Jul 1, 2003.

1. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Knowing how much Houston Fans HATE!!! karl Malone..... does anyone actually want him to be a Rocket since he is a free agent this year. That old, dirty, flopping, faker could actually help us out. As much as I know how good he is and how much he would help, I still wouldn't want him on my team.

2. hoopstar

hoopstar Member

i would. hes a tough hardnosed basketball player and we could use him. alot of people hated charles barkley before he came here but most fans warmed up to him once he became a rocket. Granted, Karl Malone is at a higher level of hatred but hey lets get him here, tolerate him for a couple season while we win, and then go back to hatin his ass.

3. Ben Lusky

Ben Lusky Member

4. t0mb0mb15

t0mb0mb15 Member

he is going to the mavs or the jazz again so no reason to talk about him

5. D-Roc

D-Roc Member

No way would I want that bald b*stard on our team. ALl I wan't to do is remember how Olajuwon and the rest of the Rockets kept him from the Finals long enough, and when he finally made it then MJ put him in his place.

6. daaum

daaum Member

he wouldnt want to cuz he is tryin to beat record for most points..and he wouldnt get tht here cuz we hav yao and steve...

7. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

The only way I would actually want him here is if he was going to LA because I hate the Lakers more. Can't stand watching them win

8. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

No Karla.

9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

what he said

10. douglasreedy1

douglasreedy1 Member

I wouldn't mind seeing Malone on our team, because I realize he'd be a good stop-gap for Griffin while he develops, there's no way in hell we'd win a championship in the next two years, which is exactly what I want to see happen- Malone and Stockton retire with a combined ZERO RINGS!!!!

11. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Member

I saw this post a few hours ago but haven't been able to respond until now because it took the IT guy that long to replace my keyboard, which was covered in VOMIT.

Thank you. That sandwich was much better going down than coming up.

12. CRC

CRC Member

don't think he can break Jabar's record or getting a ring in a Rockets uniform anytime soon... so, don't see a chance of that happening...

13. x_trepidation_x

Funny feeling that Malone will stay with the Jazz... I just get that feeling. Simply because Malone is intrested in $$$ and Jazz are the only team who would be willing to spend more then the MLE on Malone.

It will be intresting to see what kind of moves the Rockets make this summer. I wonder if the wallet will actually be opened to bring in a real power forward who could help this team out.

14. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

that was comedy at it's finest.

thank you.

and malone sucks a$$.

15. Sir Geving

Sir Geving Contributing Member

No Karla.

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

what he said.

17. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Jazz??? Mavs?? heck no... he's going to the wnba...he'll get a ring for sure.... welcome karla malone...

18. mayurpatel

mayurpatel Contributing Member

yeah, what everybody said

19. MONON

MONON Member

Too much goat cheese on that sandwich and talking about Malone becoming a Rocket. That combo will bring things up every time!;)

20. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Hell noooooooooo!