1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#Progress: White to work out with member of Rockets staff at Toyota Center

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Dec 20, 2012.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

seconded..... one of his twitter quotes went as following
    "my family will continue support me whether I am in the NBA or broke".....

2. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

He better hope he has a family with money then because emotional support does not pay the bills. #realitybites

3. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

As Rockets fans, team comes first. We just want our #16 draft back, and it could make a world of difference in acquiring next star to join the team.

Do you actually know how important a first round draft choice means to a team?

Every team has to wait one full year to receive ONE first round draft. ONE FULL YEAR!

If Rockets get their #16 draft back, there is no reason for anyone here to tear him down. Absolutely none!

4. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

It's one thing to make a mistake.... and quite another to continue to make the same mistake and be indignant about it....

#384 kjayp, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  5. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

LOL so much anxiety from some rockets fans....over White

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

We get it. You don't care about the Rockets as much as you care about Royce White. That must make you a WOF, or a ROF. Willfully Obtuse Fan, or Real Obtuse Fan. With all due respect. Some of us care about the impact of the actions of Royce White on the team. The fact that he takes up a roster spot. The fact that we used a 1st round draft pick on him when we had plenty of other talent to consider, and have yet to see any effort on White's part to do even the most mundane things expected from a draft pick. Like attend training camp. Practice with the team. In order to pick up another player and not waive White, who is doing nothing except make vague accusations against the team's management and "tweeting" like a damn fool, we have to cut a player. How is that fair to that player or to the organization? Is isn't.

LOL? You might tell everyone why we should be laughing, or why you are apparently laughing. What is the least bit amusing about this fiasco?

7. nimzoray

nimzoray Member

Morey should have picked Zeller, Nicholson or Sullinger instead of this clown.

8. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

It would be nice to have Sullinger right now. Zeller too.

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It would be nice to have Robert Sacre right about now. Or give me Robbie Hummel for all I care. I would rather just give the pick to the Lakers for a sack of peanuts instead of go this nightmare. IF.... and thats a HUGE IF this guy ever steps foot on the basketball court, he better be Charles Barkley, Lebron James, and Jason Kidd all wrapped in one for having to put up with this nonsense. Embarrassment to the city, fans, organization, and anyone who has laced up shoes to play this game we call basketball.