1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How do we get some Danny Greens???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by oakdogg, Apr 12, 2014.

1. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

I know it's bad form to talk about roster moves going into the playoffs, but I just got this on my mind so indulge me. Danny Green is the perfect role player - excellent defender and excellent 3 point shooter - the prototypical 3 & D player. He wasn't a high draft pick. San Antonio didn't have to fight other teams to get him. He's not overpaid ala Martell Webster. In my opinion, championships are made with 2 players who can draw double teams and a bunch of Danny Greens. We should have two (one for sure) players who can draw double teams. How do we get some GD Danny Greens?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are there any in the D League or something? I don't know anything about the personnel down there.

2. Joe-House

Joe-House Rookie

clear cap for Durant in 2015

3. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

step 1: be the spurs

step 2: ?????

step 3:
    [​IMG]

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Why look for a Danny when ...
    [​IMG]

We already have Daniels?

5. oakdogg

That's it - I'm practicing my 3 point shot. I saw Jeremy Lin hit one a few times, so it can't be too hard......

6. oakdogg

Now, that's being part of the solution instead of the problem.

Is Daniels or Covington any good on defense? Their strokes are money.

I mean as we speak, there have got to be a few of these 3&D players (Beverley is a great example) playing in various leagues under the radar. I'm saying we gotta find them. I used to think Garcia qualified, but he has been straight bricking wide open 3's very badly lately. If I was Morey, I'd be looking under rocks, and I'm sure he is.