1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kenneth Faried or Kawhi Leonard

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by downbytheriver, Apr 11, 2014.

?

Better player for the next 10 years?

1. K Faried

23.7%
  2. K Leonard

76.3%
  1. NotChandlerParsons

I'd take Leonard for defense/3p shooting; a more versatile player. Although Faried is improving as well.

2. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Leonard. The thing about Faried is if you take out his ability to run the court and are smart enough to box him out, those are two of his biggest strengths taken away from him and he is not that great of a role player then. With Leonard, you can't take away his strengths. He is one of the best defenders in the league, and does not make many mistakes.

Really, Leonard is one of the few guys I would take over Parsons at his position on this team.

3. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Toss up IMO

Kawai leonard is one of the more overrated players in the league IMO. Obviously someone I want on my team but has never taken the next step

4. Juxtaposed Jolt

What if Faried and Leonard switched places, from the time they were drafted?

Faried on the Spurs and Leonard on the Nuggets.

Would the answer / the polls be different?

5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

How big of an advantage does Popovich's coaching give Leonard?

6. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Really? If you don't mind, list all these perimeter 3 & D guys, cuz I don't know that many of them. I'm actually serious. I just find these guys very integral to championship runs, and I'd actually like the Rockets to get more of them. I just don't know that many of them.

I don't think Faried is that special. There are a lot of PF's I prefer over him. Just my opinion.

7. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

I was so close to dropping Faried in fantasy ball this year.. even tried to trade him for peanuts. Glad I didn't. He came up HUGE for me in the fantasy basketball championship

8. MightyBeard

MightyBeard Member

Kenneth Faried has a J. Noah like motor...that dude never stops. I'd pick him over Leonard but it would be pretty close.