1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

'ne one had an ******* for driving instructor?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xenochimera, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Xenochimera

Xenochimera Contributing Member

yeah so my driving instructor is a dick, he hits me and **** and cusses me out. off course not hard hit just like slaps my leg or grabs my arm to turn the wheel, makes me all nervous and jumpy, then he cusses me out and what not :( also screams WTF are you doing when i apply brakes to slow down since i dont wana die.

2. codell

codell Contributing Member

ha

I do that to my wife everytime she is driving :p

3. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

I think they are all a double snakes.. e, s .. . :D but the second time around i set an appointment with her so early she was hoping it was over with :cool:

4. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

when you get on the highway, get pulled over and when the cop stops you tell the cop that your passenger is high and was forcing you to drive erratically. oh, and plant weed on him.

5. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

Does he wear new balance tennis shoes?

6. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

Does he look like this?

[​IMG]

7. surrender

surrender Member

You should've gone to Sears, it's the Tomball College of driving schools

8. Xenochimera

Xenochimera Contributing Member

well my friend just told me most of them are like that so i guess its not news worthy..

9. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I slowed but didn't stop at an uncontrolled 4 way intersection. The lady told me to go back to the DMV and that I had failed because I didn't stop. Then on my evaluation she wrote that I didn't slow down approaching an uncontrolled 4 way intersection, which is exactly what I did do.

Took the test in a different town the next time and passed easily.

10. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

'ne?

Do you mean "Anyone?" :confused:

11. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

iz nvr had ne probms w dem, but iz gud drvr

12. Poloshirtbandit

lol that's where I did mine (@ Willowbrook). My 3 point turn lesson consisted of going to a corner store and him buying a huge case of nachos, hot dogs and a super size soda.

13. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

I would do the same thing to anyone that took the time to type out " 'ne one".

14. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And I would do the same thing to anyone that took the time to respond to someone who would type out "'ne one"

15. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I remember when we learned how to parallel park. It was the first day we went on the road....after a week of being stuck in class and practicing on those fake cars (btw, I would just leave my foot on the accelator while watching those movies). She set up the cones. We took turns, no one in my group knowing how to park, and finished in 5 mins.

16. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

Yup, I learned how to park by running errands and getting his family dinner from some chicken joint.

17. surrender

surrender Member

My instructor let me go home early on my final driving test to watch a Rockets playoff game

18. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

How old are you? 16? I thought you were older than that, although "ne one" should have let me in in knowing you are yung'un.

19. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

My instructor played for the Baltimore Colts with Johnny Unitas as like a 3rd string QB. He was alright but I think all instructors are naturally assholes. Plus I asked him if he was in the great war and he got mad.

20. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TGiffB-D5kU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TGiffB-D5kU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

He couldn't have been worse than this guy...