1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zoran Dragic

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by ScolaIsBallin, Jun 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8K1oqOT8ncE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8K1oqOT8ncE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Goran Dragic's brother, doesn't look too bad. He should join the 2011 draft and play with his bro.

2. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

3. University Blue

If he enters the draft this year, can we agree to let him sign with Phoenix?

If he comes over next year, can we start working on the Houston4Zoran.com site? ;)

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

Wow his moves look exactly like his Bros.

You don't mess with the Zoran ;)

5. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

Thats so cool. I thought it was a typo at first.

6. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Worth a look imo

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Go Go Zogi!!!

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

He'd be a solid late second round pick.

9. Memento

Memento Member

10. Trackball

Trackball Member

I'm sorry, but...WOW, what on Earth is with those HORNS?!

Are international fans really like this? Those would drive me NUTS if I was actually there in person!

Seriously, I remember my brother's graduation from high school--there were so many damn air horns in the audience (to say nothing of the fools whistling incredibly loudly) that I wanted to just leave, to save my ears. I couldn't just have my hands on my ears every second of the ceremony...they completely ruined what was supposed to be a happy occasion.

Zoran looked very good, yes...but the fans destroyed my ability to actually enjoy it.

11. OremLK

OremLK Member

He's more of a SG instead of a PG. He could be a 2nd round pick and get a chance as a bench guard somewhere.

12. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

It's a soccer thing mostly, but there are obviously some basketball fans who use these horns as well. It's usually just a few guys, but those things are pretty loud, so if you sit next or near to a guy with a horn it can get pretty annoying.
    If you don't sit near those guys though, you actually get used to it pretty quickly & learn to block it out.

13. HMMMHMM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>You know @<a href="https://twitter.com/Goran_Dragic">Goran_Dragic</a>, but do you know his younger brother, Zoran Dragic? <a href="http://t.co/XXnTIRfA" title="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNTctuyQuUc">youtube.com/watch?v=tNTctu…</a></p>&mdash; ClutchFans.net (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/187577078336585728" data-datetime="2012-04-04T16:27:15+00:00">April 4, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If we have an open roster spot this summer due to a trade or two, maybe Morey should be looking to bring this guy over, so that Goran has more of an incentive to stay. :)

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Didn't he declare for the 2011 draft?? It looks like he went undrafted, so he's a free agent, isn't he? He looks like a pissed off version of Goran, with less passing and more scoring. Less east to west on offense, more north....

Morey, get on it! Trade Martin ASAP and make Zoran Lee's back up. I'm sure Goran will love that...

15. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

We must get him for the sole fact that his nickname will be "DragonBall Z".

16. HMMMHMM

Yes, he did went undrafted, so he's free to sign with any NBA team. Not sure about his contract status with his current team though.

Also not sure I love him as a prospect, but most 15th man are scrubs anyway, so if Goran would stay here, because we signed his brother, I'd obviously be all for it.

17. LoyalRocket

LoyalRocket Member

That could be their name if they are ever on the court at the same time :grin:

18. SkillzThatKillz

19. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Nah, you got it all wrong.

It's Zo Zo Zozi!!!:grin:

20. CertifiedTroll

So can we get him and have a legit third string pg next season (and possibly future backup)?