1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TV commercials that annoy the hell out of you

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Jun 14, 2016.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MYeM-8hO3hM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This stupid Prius commercial or any variance of it.

I don't get why the cops aren't able to catch the stupid ass car. Is it because the Prius is soooo fast? Or is it because it has a magical battery that keeps going longer then regular cars?

KingCheetah likes this.
  2. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

TRUCKS TRUCKS TRUCKS TRUCKS TRUCKS TRUCKS TRUCKS TRUCKS

3. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

The two dorks in the Sonic Commercials. Never funny.

The 4 minute long Montel Williams Money Mutual commercial.

This is why I could not live without my DVR.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I own a Chevy but pretty much every Chevy commercial sucks.

The commercials for Warcraft are lame too. I have no idea what's going on then some douche in weird looking armor yells out, "If you're going to do something, do it now!!!" as if that's some great line.

5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

That idiotic Cartopia (or whatever the App is called) commerical that has a guy and girl both looking for cars at the same time because their lives suck. I'm not sure if that's trying to say that their stupid app can be used as a dating app, or what, but it always annoys the ever-loving **** out of me.

6. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Oh my god... thank you so much. I complain incessantly about the new Chevy campaign and my wife has just about had it.

That "dudebro" with the beard and the flannel shirt... terrible. And the one where he asks everyone to describe the Chevy using emoji's... jesus...

7. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8g1K1iJb6MA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This one also for me. If the first couple were an actual couple instead of just actors, I think the husband would be thinking somebody please shoot me...shoot me now. Oooohhh...my idiot wife saved a whole $900 going shopping!

8. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

The just for men hair product where it claims they sent multiple guys to this bar and the ladies have to figure out which one uses just for men. Immediately it shows 3 dime piece girls rubbing his hair and saying "No way!! Its him!"

SO FREAKING STUPID

9. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Not much of a live TV watcher outside of sports. And even then I'm usually on my phone or moving around when they come on. So I have to admit, I'm at a loss.

I do notice that I laugh to myself more often when i happen to be watching though. I didn't even know that toy commercials still existed until my three year old discovered Sponge Bob and Nick Jr.

#9 HR Dept, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  10. CCorn

CCorn Member

The Dwight "better" commercial. All lies.

11. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

That progressive b**** gets on my nerves

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

there are plenty but one that quickly comes to my mind

"Andersons got ticket to the game?"

pugsly8422 and Glish21 like this.
  13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Any Progressive commerical, including radio ads

14. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5p1Gs3vT1vA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  15. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

SAVED BY ZERO - even though it is no longer played, this thing is what nightmares are made of.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Be5Xy66cwD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#15 cwebbster, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  16. SuraGotMadHops

That commercial was DREADFUL!! My inner ear is throbbing in pain just at the thought of it.

17. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Dude, don't leave us hanging. How'd they get tickets?

18. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

ok that commercial is classic and i will never get tired of clueless nba fan dad.

BUT i'll agree with whoever said the chevy/emoji commercials...dear god i'd watch toyota's "saved by zero" on repeat if i never had to see another chevy/emoji spot. :barfmoji:

edit: lulzzz I said that without realizing the saved by zero spot was posted in this thread...DON'T WATCH IT, PEOPLE. for your sanity.

19. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

I know one of the guys that used to work on these commercials..he said this guy "Barry" if I remember correctly would come in after everything was set up, do 1 take and leave. 1 take only, so you'd better have gotten it right.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yg4OzjYqKik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member