1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm proud of our gm Daryl Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jul 4, 2014.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We got James harden and chandler parsons and Dwight Howard.
    Every year Daryl swings for the fences to make our team better.

Even the stupid Lin fans should thank him for overpaying Lin so much that the Knicks wouldn't match it. Now he can spit proverbs or Satanic verses when anybody wears a number seven jersey or disses on Volvo cars . He doesn't have to worry about money ever again.

He can actually buy a house now in Palo Alto thanks to morey.

Now our great gm is pulling all the stops to get Carmelo and LeBron.

Screw you if you think you think you can be better than Daryl morey.

So what if he photoshopped at number 7 on Carmelo, at least he knows photoshop .

The free agency has just begun and I'll sleep better knowing Daryl morey is working hard like James brown at the Apollo .

Sorry Lin fans and fake rockets fans, this is a mans world.

And the man is Daryl morey

2. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

3. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

I'm proud of the team the Houston Rockets.

4. jbasket

jbasket Member

5. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Right on, tinman.

He's the best in the business.

1 person likes this.
  6. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Ditto Tin. It's painful to wait, but the real answer is to walk away and be patient. I did the grill, fireworks and fire pit smores with the fam... guess what I didn't miss a damn thing.

Morey will make us better, we just have to believe. Shoot Parsons in the draft, Harden via trade, Bev as FA, Howard as FA, DMo and TJones via draft. Heck we're a very good team and could be even better with some smaller upgrades.

But we're talking about Melo or Love, damn that's frickin' madness. Last year's games were a lot of fun. Next years may be just ridiculous.

Morey has proven himself, and I believe he'll make us even better here shortly.

7. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I'm feeling a little MOREy patriotic right now!...:grin:

Hope you had a good 4th!

8. tinman

Supporting Member

If morey wants to join clutchfans as an anonymous user, I hope Clutch makes him a 99er like us.

9. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

Morey's analytics is very good, no doubt. His people skills, on the other hand, need much more work.

10. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

Agree wholeheartedly. How any true Rockets fan can be so overly critical of our gm so quickly after these last couple of off-seasons is beyond me. Harden + Howard = no whining for at least 2 years I would hope. It seems as if a lot of people preferred us stumbling through mediocrity every season as opposed to making major moves, and getting major talents to play for our team.

<3umorey

11. mario_v

mario_v Member

A lot of people don't realize that even if we strike out in FA, we still have a young core of superstars that will be in place to contend.

Remember what it was like before harden and Howard, being stuck in mediocrity, always funishing in 9th. Some people don't realize how good we have it now as rockets fans.

This team is still a top 5-6 team in the league and morey will always continue to improve this team.

12. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

Clutch City!

13. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

It's not to say I didn't truly enjoy the years of mediocrity, either. We had a team that flat out hustled, and had a lot of heart. Was still fun to watch for me, even if we didn't make the playoffs. At least we fielded a team of scrappers that went to war with other teams and didn't roll over for anybody. I think Morey has done a great job with this team.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

15. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Nice!

16. newAge_Rockets

Completely agree Tinman. We are blessed to have a GM that only goes after the best, and won't settle until he gets a championship.

BTW don't rag too much on us non-99ers, I didn't know of the great Clutchfans when I was 2 years old! Sorry, just something I held in for awhile

17. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm not ragging on non 99ers.

It's just when we see each others posts it's like dr dre and ice cube nodding at each other . They are my brothers.

18. clos4life

clos4life Member

Nice post Tinman. We need more of this in the GARM instead of the garbage we've been getting lately from certain posters.

19. newAge_Rockets

I gotcha man, keep on spreading the history of the Rockets! True Rockets fans love it.

20. jvu

jvu Member

Proud of him. Just mad he Marcus Morris over kawhi leonard. :/ we all knew he should've been picked there.. Than chandler's contract might've been cheaper..