1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pics/Video from the Spurs/Rockets Game 12/22

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dave2000, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Wow.. thats all I got to say, ever since I came back from the Miami trip last month, this game was circled on my calender. Then when krosyah made a thread to go with the Rowdies, one of the best times ever. Here's the breakdown

about 10 of us showed up around 630 to the game with my cousins, didn't meet up at that burger joint and thank god we didnt cause w heard bad things. The head Rowdy, forgot his name to save my life, brought a camera hopefully to put something together as a halftime segment. We did some sort of montage, group interview and if its ever aired, the 10 that were there had mad camera time.

Got into the arena, nice place by the way, go to our seats, with the rest of the rowdies showing up right around tipoff, of course, shouting during the "red glare" part. We starting to get complaints, right at the first timeout, i remember someone saying "its just 6-3". Funny stuff.

by the time the end of the game ended, its was a blast, did our chants throughout the arena, then brought it outside, had lots of confrontation from the Spurs fans, but all good fun.

imo, we have some classy fans. The Spurs fans were cursing and basically giving us bad attitudes during the game. btw, I was listening to their sports radio after game show, and they called our role players "spares" in which was insulting. They also had a topic of "whos the best center after Wilt/Rusell" and LOTS of calls saying Hakeem, much love and recognition on the domination he did on DRob.

Here are a few pics along with my one decent vid since the others I have were too dark.

Pics with my cousins before the game:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The after game celebration :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS9LE3CVXgM

too tired to figure out how to embed it on the thread, bout to crash, nights.

2. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

That is awesome! Wish I were there, that vid rules, I'd love to see the look on those spurs fans faces that said it was "Just 6-3" after the game.. ha ha good work guys. Glad to see Houston was representing on the court.. and off the court!!

We needed a Houston invasion on the Spurs especially after last season. The Rowdies will be remembered as the guys who helped destroy the losing drought we have had in San Antonio that lasted 10 years

By the way, ESPN did infact show you all in the crowd. Bunch of guys wearing white Houston jerseys, could have sworn the seats were section 118 though. Jon Barry loved it, probably was wondering where you guys were when he played for us lol

#2 Realjad, Dec 23, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2006
  3. zazahan

zazahan Contributing Member

It is hilarious to see the video~~
    Good job and sweet win!
    Keep going rockets!

4. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

oh man! great work you guys. Alexander should start paying you to go all around the country cheering for our Rockets.

5. superden

superden Contributing Member

Wow, I must have been really close to you, because I hear my voice on your video...

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

nice job Dave.

that must have been irritating as hell to them Spurs fans. :evil:

oh btw...Ill imbed for ya

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eS9LE3CVXgM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eS9LE3CVXgM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. monkeyqiu

monkeyqiu Member

what were them shouted? Rocket suiter or what ? I don't know. Who can tell me?

8. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Dave 2000 = Rockets good luck charm.

Oh yeah and the other Rowdies too :D

9. krayziefl

krayziefl Member

10. windfern

windfern Member

Man, that was pretty on hard on the Spurs fans. It was like calling Jesus Christ in Kabul Afghanistan. :D

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I wondered who in the world was cheering the Rockets during the game. Great job!

Being somewhat of a Spurs fan, I still can't stand hard core Spurs fans. They are more annoying than any other fans in the NBA. The only good thing about them is the respect they give Hakeem. What he did to them is branded into their consciences.

The write-up was very complimentary of Yao. Both the writer and the Spurs players have no hesitation saying how good he is.

12. AggieRocketFan96

I posted this in the other Red Rowdies thread, but it is probably more appopriate here:

Just got back from the game. I was sitting in between the Red Rowdies and the Spurs version of the Rowdies (very lame). I was surrounded by Spurs fans of course. But the feel of the arena seemed electric. Not only was there a sellout crowd (the AT&T center is awesome by the way) but there was a noticeably loud sound emanating from the far end of the court that had everybody looking up--lo and behold, it was the extremely loud and proud Red Rowdies! You guys were awesome! I was cheering along with you all and totally pissing off the Spurs fans around me. Wow, what a great game and great atmosphere! It seemed that 40% of the arena was wearing Rockets red! After the game, I ran into a bunch of the Red Rowdies and high fived all them as we whooped and hollered all over the AT&T center!

Red Rowdies Rock!

13. windfern

windfern Member

Video request pls of the Spurs game last night.. I want to watch it agains and on Christmas eve.

Thanks in advance Rockets2K.

14. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

dave2000 you are the man! Keep on feeding all this hungry fan on this forum. Good job man! :)

GO ROCKETS!

15. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Good stuff. You guys are representing like hard-core college fans. Respect!

16. Diaw

Diaw Member

rockets houston rockets houston etc etc ... no ?

17. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Hey Dave, I saw you and your cousins on TV just before the 3rd quarter started. I took a ****ty pic with my camera, I'll show you at the game sunday.

18. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Wow! That looks great!

I wish I was there....

19. shaggylambda

shaggylambda Member

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Yep Houston Rockets...