1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russell Westbrook Question

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rockets Pride, May 22, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

Looks like his contract runs the the 2011-12 season.

say things don't work out this Summer, and they decide to trade him.

What could the Thunder get for him? Looks like the Thunder are quickly becoming the most balanced team in the West... scary.

2. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

He's like Steve Francis and he comes with a disclaimer.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

They could probably get quite a bit for him

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

Chris Paul

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

This.

But this whole discussion is pointless since he will get a max contract on whatever the new CBA is.

6. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

Mid way through his rookie season, I knew he was going to be very good. He has length, quick as can be, and has a nice touch on his shot.

I was hoping we could package AB0 and a 2nd for him or something back when I noticed his talents but I guess not.

If OKC had a big man that could score, ala Tyson Chandler or maybe even a Chris Bosh, they'd be good. I could also see Andrew Bynum getting traded there in the off season.

7. dback816

dback816 Member

Whatever team that gets him will overpay him to the max and make him untradeble for the rest of his career probably.

8. Raven

Raven Member

The Thunder won't trade him unless they're positive that Durant will re-sign. Ha, if they aren't careful, they could lose both of them.

9. Fefo

Fefo Member

durant has already signed a 5 year extension. If im the thunder ill try to trade him for a good big or another pg, i dont like his attitude.

10. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Russel is in the mold of Starbury/Franchise, except he is not as atheletic as Francis and not as good at passing as Marbury.