1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bill Clinton called Reverend Jackson the N word; Hillary called disabled kids "f'ing r****ds"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Jun 20, 2016.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

So you'd be cool if Bill and Hillary actually said those things?

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

The laughable thing this year is, whatever is piled on Ms. Clinton, the only real other choice is Trump.

Think about Trump as your nation's face and voice... in times of real conflict, making deals with conflicting parties, at State funerals, after mass shootings.

3. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    How does America respond when Wikileaks exposes Hillary's emails that talk bad about Obama's job as President and about his qualifications for the job?

GOOD DAY

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caricature

5. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

YAAAAAWN.

6. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Hillary and Bill are good salt of the earth people that have the interests of the poor and huddled masses in their hearts and minds. They are fighting against the evil fat cats that give you cheap gas, cheap beer, a Subway on every corner and NBA basketball and they need your vote.

7. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

I have it from a highly regarded inside source that an imminent bombshell will decimate the Clinton campaign.

MIMBO ERUPTIONS

8. Buck Turgidson

This is great news for Matt Drudge!

9. jsingles

jsingles Member

I'm still kind of new here. Is Trader Jorge one of our...."special" posters? I see he/she labels their posts. I had to take some psychology and philosophy classes in college and it seems that kind of purposeful labeling of common, unimportant things is a sign of someone with a mental handicap. I don't want to insult the kid if that's the case. Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Would you be cool with actually backing up your accusations with credible sources?

Sauces say!

11. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

13. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

What gets lost on many of the posters here is the media's control of their viewers minds and opinions. This is simply a piece to the puzzle.

14. Granville

Granville Member

The dude committed perjury over his womanizing antics...... None of that type of stuff which is written there is a stretch. He disrespected the position and the country not be able to act like a decent human being, father or husband.

If elected Hillary, will be serving the special needs community and if she thinks those words aren't offensive an vile, she doesn't need to be the President

The other side can play the, yeah but Hillary card too. As we have the 2 worst candidates I can ever recall.

#54 Granville, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  15. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

First, I think it is a load of bullsh!t, like all of the other anti-liberal garbage you post.

Second, if I assume they did say these things, the GOP candidate would still be a worse choice.

16. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Your next will be your first.

A politician talking badly about another politician? No freaking way.

:rolleyes:

These softballs always make for one, thanks for serving up yet another.