1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did We Watch the Draft for Aaron Brooks?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lemarc, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Lemarc

Lemarc Member

So I've been anticipating the NDA Draft all summer long, not for Greg O. or Kevin D. , rather I have been waiting for a power forward....

Why?

Because we traded the only power forward under contract (J. HO)

So we dont have one.....none!!!!!!

Chuck Hayes is a virtual lock, now to be resigned for some amount

The disgust for the D. Morey GM era has begun earlier than anticipated!!!!

We have two point gaurds under contract for the next 4 season regardless and by far John Lucas (same height as Aaron Brooks) will be much more prepared to take the reigns over than this rookie.

Have we given up on V-Span?

Sure looks like it.......

So I wonder, CD was a pretty bad drafter and it looks like he never left.....

We passed on two rotation peices in Josh McRoberts and Glen "Big Baby" Davis for a twit that will not hit the floor at all.....

Can we honestly feel good about the selection because we blew this one really bad in a crutial year to pick up good talent late in the first round.

I can only hope the midlevel exception can bring us a power forward, we are desperate for a player in that position and the organization turned a blind to that blazing need!

Somewhere I think T-Mac and thousand on Rockets fans screamed a collective NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just like last year with Rudy Gay!!!!

So Rockets Front office, WTF!!!!