1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

And.....there he goes

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cypress, May 17, 2015.

1. BigTex

BigTex Member

I believe him and Stephen A Smith predicted

Mavs in 6
    Clippers in 6
    Clippers in 7

2. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

Hopefully, Harden steals the spotlight away from the MVP Hakeem style circa 1995. That's my trophy.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hW4uXlRGAF0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

he could be right.

4. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

Other things that "just might" happen:

* Ariana Grande calling me tomorrow for a date
    * Peace in our time
    * The hula hoop makes a big comeback
    * The internet goes away
    * Skip Bayless has a meaningful insight

Remember, y'all, these things "just might" happen. No money back guarantee.

1 person likes this.
  5. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

lol this guy legit has no idea about basketball, like his opinion means less to me than any of the useless people in the media

6. hakeemthagreat

Coming from the same person that says Pacquiao really beat Mayweather, and Teebow is a NFL quarterback. Yea, ok Skip:rolleyes:

7. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Why do you favor the Warriors heavily? I've seen your posts and consider you to be amongst the reasonable posters in here, but that is just nonsense.

We all just witnessed history here with the Rockets peaking at the right time. I for one am not scared of the Warriors. I just saw the Rockets dig deep and clutch 3 straight against a star studded clippers team with a pretty healthy CP3 at the helm. Rockets are quite battle tested at this point.

Rockets are certainly capable of splitting 1 in Oakland. This rockets team has shown more resolve than the Warriors thus far because the Warriors have not been tested yet due to their path.

It's just ridiculous and unrealistic to write off the Rockets after what they've just accomplished and proven.

8. ribbit

ribbit Member

Let's just skip Bayless and stick with JVG.

9. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I hope the Warriors believe this. I want them to be cocky and take us lightly.

If the Warriors are smart, they have to be thinking "damn, I'm a little leery about these rox, dey on fire".

The rockets are quietly dismantling all the hype-teams.

I think they can do the same with GSWs

11. photojoe

photojoe Member

We just might get swept by the Warriors?

Way to make a bold prediction. Who knows, there might be all kinds of things that just might happen.

The Warriors will be the heavy, heavy favorites. And they definitely should be. They have played amazingly all season long and have a stacked roster. They beat us easily 4 times this season. Nevermind that our roster was completely different in those games- goodness, Tarik Black started for 2 of them!

They are an incredibly tough matchup for anyone. If I was betting money on the team that I thought was more likely to win, I would bet on the Warriors.

But I'm not betting money. I'm an irrational, biased, homer-rific sports fan. Rockets in 6!

12. ptran713

ptran713 Member

This is the same guy who said Michael Jordan at 52yrs old, would beat Lebron James in a game of 1 on 1 if they played today. I don't listen to anything he says

13. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

His ego has been through a lot. Every time he's wrong (which is more often than not), he has to rationalize and twist the truth rather than admit he was wrong. It's a sad existence, but it's his existence.