1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA channle (raptors tv) - tmac scoring 13 points in minute

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iku, Dec 12, 2008.

1. iku

iku Member

Hey guys, Hou Vs San on nba tv right now, the game where the tmac miracle happened!

2. BlakeB

BlakeB Member

Oh... oh, cause when I saw this topic's title I thought he had already put up 13 points in tonight's game with GS.

Crazy but not that crazy considering how insane him scoring 13 pts in 30 seconds was...

3. bushbush1988

bushbush1988 Member

heheh i am watching it right now....just saw Yao's monster slam almost brought the rim down..

sigh...he can't do that no more... :(

4. lutherHead

lutherHead Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZE9fXaUCP5o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZE9fXaUCP5o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. BlakeB

BlakeB Member

What do you mean Yao can't do that anymore? He has to jump like 4 inches off the ground to slam it... I'm pretty sure he can still throw it down like that if he gets the look and he wants to do it.

Unless you meant T-Mac can't do it anymore-as in drop 13 in 30 and win a game. In that case, I'd be slightly more inclined to agree-Tracy will almost certainly never duplicate that feat, but Tracy is still gonna have nights where he takes over a game in the 4th and brings the team back for a win.

The reports of T-Mac's demise have been greatly exaggerated.